Chris Blankenship Benefit

Started by Admin, February 05, 2015, 05:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I was hoping you could spread the word on this. I have never had much success putting pictures on the web site.. Chris Blankenship a friend of mine was killed at a MX race at Washington, Missouri back in August.

Chris was a lifelong motorcycle enthusiast & raced out of our store since he was 6. Chris was a Team leader for Dirtwurx he designed & built super cross tracks all over the world. He & his team designed & built the tracks for our event & the one he was killed on.

I am hosting a benefit for Chris' children at the Moto  Museum in St. Louis the night before the St. Louis Supercross. We will have silent & live auctions (please see flyer). I am donating a 1974 Penton 250 for the live auction. (See picture below.) It is a late 74 with the 5 hole swing arm, works shocks, runs excellent. It is currently set up for MX & that is the way it will be sold. It took 2nd at the AHRMA National in 2012 in 250 A class (someone else was riding it).

I have raced several 2 day reunion rides & it has never failed me. It won 3 golds & 1 silver in the senior & Super Senior class. There will be a lot of memorabilia in the silent auction I will start listing them on the website as it becomes available. Thank You for your time & consideration.

Bob Jones
POG member #595

J & W Cycles
PO Box 354
4550 Highway 47
Washington, MO 63090

BobJones

The benefit site is blankenshipfund.com.Thanks for your support & help. Bob

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.