Breaking News....be a part of it !

Started by Paul Danik, March 03, 2015, 12:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

I just received the message below from POG member and Two Wheel Power Hour host Larry Ward, looks to be another incredible opportunity.

Larry's message is below as is a link to the National Packard Museum's website for directions and such for anyone needing that info.
http://packardmuseum.org/

Paul  

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite all POG members to attend a gala evening at the Packard Museum March 31st, 2015 for the showing of the movie " On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter". The museum will open at 5pm. The 2 Wheel Power Hour will broadcast their show live from 6p-7p. Triumph of Warren will be our hosts.

This is strictly RSVP..limited seating to first 100 who send their intent to attend to;       [email protected] in the subject line please put "RSVP Movie"

include your name and telephone number and you're seat will be reserved. The money will be collected at the museum that night  for your reserved seat.

There is a $10 donation for the evening and this is what you will receive for the donation.

1. Entrance to the museum , enjoy the motorcycle exhibit

2. BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches and drink courtesy of MJ's Custom Smoked BBQ

3. A ticket for an opportunity to win the Triumph Limited Edition Steve McQueen apparel donated by Triumph of Warren

4. Watch the 2 Wheel Power Hour motorcycle show broadcast

5. a Reserved seat to watch "On Any Sunday the Next Chapter"

Jim Iacozili , principal at Triumph of Warren is our host for the evening and has graciously offered to donate all monies collected to the Packard Museum's ongoing and future motorcycle exhibits. Let's make this a huge turnout 100 people strong and be able to donate $1000 to the Packard's Motorcycle future!

Thanks Larry

Larry K. Ward, CRMC

Senior Account Executive

iHeartMedia

Paul Danik

Just a quick reminder that if you plan on attending the movie night at the National Packard Museum, and be a part of the live broadcast of the Two Wheel Power Hour, you need to email Triumph Of Warren and let them know as soon as possible.

My original post above contains their contact info as well as a complete listing of the nights activities, which includes some great chow as well as a chance to win some awesome Triumph Limited Edition Steve McQueen riding apparel, and watch "On Any Sunday, the Next Chapter" with your buddies.

Hope to see you there.
Paul

dennis brown

i would love to go but must be in grand cane la. for the ahrma event

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

seanguthrie

Dennis hope to see you down in Grand Cane if I get my bike back together this week. I'll be on the Black Penton 250 HS. Can't miss it.

74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Wardie

Paul I wanted to thank you, Mr. Gilliam (drove from Maryland) and the POG members who attended the get together held at the National Packard Museum last Tuesday. Plenty of cars and bikes on hand plus good food and the movie On Any Sunday the Next Chapter!

Through everyones attendance we raised in conjunction with Triumph of Warren $900.00 in that evening! The Packard people said it's their largest single day winter fundraiser and hope we continue helping them.

All money collected at the door..all I mean 100% went to the Packards future motorcycle exhibits. I believe the National Packard Museum to be a gem in our community and want to do what I can to preserve it for my grandson and friends kids who soon will be riding.

Thanks againm everyone it was a fun evening!