19th Annual ISDT Reunion Ride Re-Scheduled

Started by mike scholl, March 19, 2015, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

Teams are 4 riders. 3 best scores. KB, No, AHRMA has not set up anything for the banquet. They don't even have any event info. They should have a link but don't.

Mick Milakovic

I experienced the same issue as Dwight; it would only allow me to pay for one day.  Is that all it is, $40?

Mick
Mick

G Ellis

Yes 40.00 for entry. Only paying points for 1 day. Not good for the club. 2days for 40.00,club won't brake even on fees.

brian kirby

The Reunion Ride has always been a single event for points and fees even though its two days. The entry fee is usually a little higher but not much, I think last year was $60?

Brian
Brian

Kevin Brown

This was discussed with Dave at AHRMA and it was to be a per day entry. ERA suggested the club recieve $30 per day. I will be in touch with AHRMA as soon as I can. Their hours
make it hard to catch them sometimes. KB

Dwight Rudder

I would have gladly paid $60 to $80 for the event.

Brent Chadwell

At the Athens Motorcycle Club meeting last night, the misunderstanding regarding entry fees was discussed at length.

It was decided this event is about memories, not money.

The event will be held as scheduled and AMC will honor the existing AHRMA registration fee.  $40 for the weekend (online) $45 for the weekend (@ track)  This is a great deal for the riders and admission will remain Free.

So see you at The Ride and if you are so inclined, toss a buck or two in the AMC donation jar. [8D]

//www.isdtreunionride2015.info

mike scholl

Brent,

Thanks for posting the flier! Do you know if the club is doing  "Impound"?
If so what time would that start? Any other sign up info would be great!

Also, cool suggestion..Instead of a jar use a "Milk Can"

Thank you for the use of your land and all the hard work you all have put in to make this event a success.

Mike Scholl
Team J & J Cycles

Brent Chadwell

Quotequote:Originally posted by mike scholl

Brent,

Thanks for posting the flier! Do you know if the club is doing  "Impound"?
If so what time would that start? Any other sign up info would be great!

Also, cool suggestion..Instead of a jar use a "Milk Can"

Thank you for the use of your land and all the hard work you all have put in to make this event a success.

Mike Scholl
Team J & J Cycles

Mike,
We will try to stay pretty close to this schedule:
Friday:
6:00- 8:00pm: Sign-in and late registration. Everyone must sign-in and get their row assignment and information packet. In the packet will be an ISDTRR number for your number plate, two scorecards in plastic (one for each day, to be secured to your bike's front fender), and other information. The first digit of your ISDTRR number will be a 1, 2, or 3. The last two digits of your number will indicate on which minute you will start after Key Time. There will not be a need for a checkpoint schedule in real time because all the checkpoints will be by the rider number (minute) and not by the clock.
6:00-8:00pm: Tech inspection at Parc Ferme. We highly encourage Friday tech inspection, which will ease the Saturday-morning rush. For tech inspection, you will need your registration papers, and your bike must have the ISDTRR numbers and scorecard in place. Any spare bike will also need to go through tech inspection (without the ISDT numbers and scorecard). Bikes do not have to remain in Parc Ferme at this time, but it is permitted to do so. Parc Ferme will be open until one hour before Key Time each morning, at which time it will be closed to everyone until 15 minutes before Key Time.
Saturday:
7:00-8:30am: Sign-in and late registration (please do this Friday evening, if possible).
7:00-8:00am: Tech inspection open at Parc Ferme.
8:30am: Parc Ferme closes – All bikes must be in and all riders must be out of Parc Ferme at this time. Anyone violating this rule will receive a 120-point penalty. This penalty can easily make the difference between winning a trophy or not!
8:30am: Riders' meeting.

Good idea on the Milk Can.  We may have one laying around somewhere...

Brent Chadwell

There seems to be some concern from the riders about the tech inspection for lights & tags.

We will tech for lights and tags.  We will assume the lights work and the tag is legit. ;)

I hope this clears up any confusion.

See you at The Ride
http://www.isdtreunionride2015.info/isdtrr-home.html

Kevin Brown

Tyle Chadwell' Brian Rickard and I just got in from doing the final touches on the John Penton GNCC special test. It will be a fun piece of trail. It's 3+ miles of the GNCC and part of the training coarse for the 2015 ISDE team.
I'm really stoked to be able to add this to the RR coarse. It just fits... Heading back out now that I've had my PB&J and milk.
More later. KB

rd400pi

So, for bike choice planning, would you describe the terrain as tight woods or more open stuff?  Thanks.

Mike

Kevin Brown

It was recommended by AHRMA to keep the difficulty level low, and the ridability level high. This coarse is set up in those guidlines.There is some tighter woods, but mostly it has been layed out with vintage bikes as well as... well... vintage riders :) in mind. I would love to ride/compete on K-nutes Mint 400. Because of 2 metal knees and one metal hip, I would most likly ride the 82 husky 250xc.
The choice of bike that I will recommend is what ever you enjoy riding the most. Thanks for asking KB

t20sl

How many riders do you have pre-entered?  Are numbers being drawn for position or issued as signed up?

Thanks