19th Annual ISDT Reunion Ride Re-Scheduled

Started by mike scholl, March 19, 2015, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Chadwell

Quotequote:Originally posted by t20sl

How many riders do you have pre-entered?  Are numbers being drawn for position or issued as signed up?

Thanks
That's a good question but unfortunately it's a question for AHRMA.  They are handling the sign up.
Thanks and see you at The Ride.

Kevin Brown

I would think that if you were to sign up together, you would be given a row together. That is how we do it with the ACES series.
Best bet is to check with AHRMA. KB

jeff greenberg

I need to know if there will be a blood test.  Or possibly a caffeine test.
:-).    Enjoy!
Wish I could be there

Kevin Brown

As far as the blood test: Brent will jab you with a sharp stick. If you bleed, you pass the blood test.:D As far as the sound test: if it is stupid loud, it won't pass. If it is not, your good to go.
Let me make this simple "BE REASONABLE! WE ARE".

G Ellis

Brent Chadwell

Quotequote:Originally posted by G Ellis

What about lights and license plates?
There seems to be some concern from the riders about the tech inspection for lights & tags.

We will tech for lights and tags. We will assume the lights work and the tag is legit. ;)

I hope this clears up any confusion.

See you at The Ride
http://www.isdtreunionride2015.info/isdtrr-home.html

fastwillie8568

Kevin Brown

AHRMA asked for "50 or so" miles. Thats what we are shooting for. Sorry I havn't had time to run out an milsge it yet. But, I'll get on that as soon as we finish setting up the 3 terrain test, the grass track and connecting all the trail together with as little road as possible (within reason). I can tell you the grass track is fun, the first terrain test is at the Athens motorcycle club, and is almost done, is around 2 miles, the second terrain test is part of the John Penton GNCC and part of the 2015 ISDE training coarse and is about 3 miles long. We will run a gas trailer to the gas check. My guy's are workin on the third grass track, should be about 3 + or - a little.
Oh crap! Lunch break is over. Back to work for now.
I will be doing road arrows after football in evenings this week. Milage won't be exact unill later next week.

Kevin Brown

Quotequote:Originally posted by t20sl

Hope that's 50 miles the first day and not the total of both.
[|)]

paul a. busick

Thanks for all your work Kevin.  I was at the NY 2 dayer last weekend-it was tough for this old guy.  If it had rained I know I would not have made it to the end. It was 30 miles including special test and a grass track on Sat. 20 miles on Sunday with special tests and a MX. Remember that there are a lot of us older fellows on old bikes that are looking for a fun time and not a full ISDT competition.  The younger and better riders will always be faster and tougher then the older riders. Again, thank you and your crew for all the work.
See you soon,  Amherst Paul

Dale Fisher

I just ordered my banquet ticket, hat, and a shirt in one easy step [8D]

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5xptr8uab&oeidk=a07ebepgi5mb9604cf5

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Kevin Brown

Paul, thanks for the post. The ISDTRR's I have attended have been a great tool for setting this one up. With the Enduro's we lay out, If I don't get at least one cussing, it was too easy.
The goal for this one is "nothing but smiles". I am laying out a ledgends rt. And I think car accessable will be a welcome addition to the offroad coarse. I want everyone at the checks to tell (or listen to) stories. That is the best part to me.  
Quotequote:Originally posted by paul a. busick

Thanks for all your work Kevin.  I was at the NY 2 dayer last weekend-it was tough for this old guy.  If it had rained I know I would not have made it to the end. It was 30 miles including special test and a grass track on Sat. 20 miles on Sunday with special tests and a MX. Remember that there are a lot of us older fellows on old bikes that are looking for a fun time and not a full ISDT competition.  The younger and better riders will always be faster and tougher then the older riders. Again, thank you and your crew for all the work.
See you soon,  Amherst Paul

Brent Chadwell

paul a. busick

Kevin,  I tried to use the the sign up, but I couldn't make it work for me.  I'm just letting you know that I will be riding the event.  I have NOT preregistered - so kindly put me in the line up as plus 70 intermediate.  I'll be on my post vintage PE175.
Be seeing you soon.  Thanks again for all the work you and your crew have done.  Amherst Paul

skiracer

Dale, How did you pay for your order?  I see where you can pay with PayPal, but I don't see how to get there....  Jl

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dale Fisher

I just ordered my banquet ticket, hat, and a shirt in one easy step [8D]

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5xptr8uab&oeidk=a07ebepgi5mb9604cf5

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...