19th Annual ISDT Reunion Ride Re-Scheduled

Started by mike scholl, March 19, 2015, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Sonnenschein

I don't remember exactly but I think the button was near the bottom.

73 Jackpiner
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
78 husky cr250
82 husky wr430
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Kevin Brown

Note to self: We need a route card for the internet stuff.:)
Paul, AHRMA is doing the preregister stuff. We will be doing signup Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning also. I/we don't have any way to add you, but, I assure you you will ride;)
My first 6days bike was a 1980 pe175.
I'll see you next weekend KB.

Bob Bean

Anyone going near Pittsburg Pa. on the way to the RR ?
I may have a possible bike pickup if anyone has the room?

Bob Bean

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

JCHubbard

I am so bummed I haven't been able to attend any regional or national races this year.  Had two major medical issues that required surgery.    Is this the same race facility that they used for the 2009 RR? If so, it was an absolutely fantastic event.  Hope all of you participating have a wonderful time.
JC Hubbard

Bob Bean

Hi JC..   No, it is at another place.  
Both the Husky's are doing good.
Bob

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

skiracer

Kevin, Are the row assignments going to be posted this week?  It would be nice to be able to put numbers on the bike...

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1979 KTM 175 GS
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

JCHubbard

Quotequote:Originally posted by Bob Bean

Bob

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Hi Bob! Glad to hear that you've kept 'em going!  Hope you and your wife are doing well, and hope you have a wonderful time at the event  Great hearing from you!

Cheers,

John
JC Hubbard

Kevin Brown

Call AHRMA.
Quotequote:Originally posted by skiracer

Kevin, Are the row assignments going to be posted this week?  It would be nice to be able to put numbers on the bike...

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1979 KTM 175 GS

Kevin Brown

JC, we are doing a legends coarse that will be auto friendly. It will take you to the checks so everyone can hear how blazing fast each other went... As well as the stories from the past (those are the ones I like to hear). You can register at the signup table if you would like. It is FREE, you can toss a donation into the milk can If you would like. Remember, the only requirment for all is to have fun and leave smiling.
Quotequote:Originally posted by JCHubbard

Bob

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Hi Bob! Glad to hear that you've kept 'em going!  Hope you and your wife are doing well, and hope you have a wonderful time at the event  Great hearing from you!

Cheers,

John

Kevin Brown

I was out milaging today. I cut a couple of sections out because my milage was heading towards 65 miles. I was asked to keep the milage around 50. It is about 53 miles. Thats PER DAY just to be clear.
There is a grass track test that will be run on the way out, early on. And then again on the way back in, in the afternoon.
It's just shy of 3 miles.
There is a terrain test at the Athens Motorcycle club grounds (my yard) that is about 2 miles long.
The next test is a terrain test at Sunday Creek Raceway, home of the John Penton GNCC, and part of this coarse was used for training the 2015 ISDE Trophy, JR Trophy and Womens Trophy teams that are at 6 Days now.
Hats off to the Russell family (which includes Kailub)for the use of this ground. It's 3 miles long.
There is road used to connect these sections.
You will need a head light, tail light and a licence plate. (as stated before, we will assume they are leagle and in working order. GET IT?)
We will send a gas trailer to the second TT at Sunday Creek Raceway.
I've tried to cover everything.
Questions will have to wait until, possibly, Monday. We will be helping at the Little Burr enduro all day tomorrow.
The Little Burr event will not be the same without STEVE BARBER there. Though, I'm sure he will be keeping an eye on us.

Keep Gary Spencer in mind, also. He just had back surgery Friday.
Heal fast Gary.

JCHubbard

Quotequote:Originally posted by Kevin Brown

JC, we are doing a legends coarse that will be auto friendly. It will take you to the checks so everyone can hear how blazing fast each other went... As well as the stories from the past (those are the ones I like to hear). You can register at the signup table if you would like. It is FREE, you can toss a donation into the milk can If you would like. Remember, the only requirment for all is to have fun and leave smiling.
Quotequote:Originally posted by JCHubbard

Bob

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Cheers,

John

Kevin,
I would love to make the drive out there, but these two recent surgeries took the wind out of my sails -- despite being otherwise physically fit.  4 out of the last 5 national events (Unadilla, MI, NY, and ISDTRR) were no brainer gotta be there events...But, again, due to the nature of these surgeries, it was (and still is) impossible to even travel to them as a spectator.  

Definitely have made outstanding progress, but I want to continue to follow my Doc's order to the T to ensure that my recovery is 100 percent successful.  I'll definitely make the rounds next year!

Hope all of the POG members that are participating have a great time!
JC Hubbard

Dale Sonnenschein

Kevin, I've only ridden one reunion ride and the new York 2 day. While having a lot of trail to ride is nice, both rides I went to had shorter mileage on Sunday which made it nice for getting on the road early. We will have an 8 hour drive home from Ohio and I'm sure others will be further. I appreciate your club taking on this event and all the hard work the members put in. It would be nice to have a shorter day on Sunday if that's possible to do. That way you can get the scoring done sooner and we can be on the road earlier.  Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

Dale

73 Jackpiner
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
78 husky cr250
82 husky wr430
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Brent Chadwell

Originally we thought it would be a good idea to get the spectator map out early so support crews could download it to their phones or other electronic devices.  But....
To keep the total mileage within guidelines, we have removed a section and made some revisions which made my original map obsolete.
I've removed the original spectator map from //www.isdtreunionride2015.info and will replace it a few days before the race. (there will also be maps available at sign up)
I apologize for the change if you have already downloaded it.

The weather forecast looks good and the trails and tests are in very good condition.

Thanks and see you at The Ride.

tanz

Is there anyone from New England going to the reunion that has room for a couple of frames and some parts? I cant make it this year.

Steve

10 Beta 520 RR
77 GS6 400
73 Hare Scrambler 250
72 Six Days 125-Sold
71 Cat 350X
10 Beta 520 RR
77 GS6 400
73 Hare Scrambler 250
72 Six Days 125-Sold
71 Cat 350X

Kevin Brown

On Sunday, we will do a final moto in place of the 2nd grass track.
We have already cut 3 sections to allow for the banquet on Saturday, and travel time on Sunday. This was good trail. But, it was requested to have 15 to 20 minutes at the checks for the BS sessions. There is not much left to do on our end, But raise the speed average up. I hope this helps, But from here on, it is what it is. Remember, Monday is a holiday, you can sleep in. Thanks KB
Quotequote:Originally posted by Dale Sonnenschein

Kevin, I've only ridden one reunion ride and the new York 2 day. While having a lot of trail to ride is nice, both rides I went to had shorter mileage on Sunday which made it nice for getting on the road early. We will have an 8 hour drive home from Ohio and I'm sure others will be further. I appreciate your club taking on this event and all the hard work the members put in. It would be nice to have a shorter day on Sunday if that's possible to do. That way you can get the scoring done sooner and we can be on the road earlier.  Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

Dale

73 Jackpiner
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
78 husky cr250
82 husky wr430
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r