FS: 1975 KTM 125

Started by warhammer, April 21, 2015, 02:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patton

Jeff, I have a '74 Six Day and the engine and bottom end was left out to rust.

I could use two engine cores, please.
I'm not much of a interweb guy. Your phone # ?
Or, feel free to call 404-226-6678 and we can discuss how to ship and how to pay.

Thanks in advance, Robert Patton

PS, thanks for posting here as you know the hardware will go to a person that cares.

Rick Bennett

Jeff
I will take the motors.
Rick 440-417-8094

Todd Rovello

Jeff I need one motor. Preferably with a good crank and good cases. I'll take one if still available.

Todd Rovello
304-592-0531
[email protected]

Cal Alexander

Jeff, I'm also looking for a Sachs 6B bottom end with undamaged cases if you have any remaining. You can reach me at 801-550-0128.    Thanks - Cal
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

warhammer

This weekend I am going to take pics of each motor and work up an individual description so that I can answer all of the inquiries.

As I stated none have ignition covers so I do not know what model, 5A 6B etc. these are. If someone can tell me what to look for there Be happy to make note of that on each motor.

Patton

Thanks Jeff. Looks like there are several of us you can help with the old engines and parts.

RP

warhammer

Nick is checking on freight so the ktm may be sold.

I have a water cooled ktm 125 engine - $75 + freight

warhammer

Pics of the sachs wheels I have. I believe I have 2 to 3 sets.
If interested make an offer.

warhammer

I looked at all 6 sachs engines today. All are stuck. None have ignition side covers. A couple have cylinders.

Not sure what the etiquette is as it seems there are more folks wanting engines than I have.

First response first pick?

warhammer

The ktm is available again. Freight was too much.

Todd Rovello

Jeff, I am still interested in one engine. If you have one with good cases and a crank intact, that is my first need. A cylinder would be good also but not as critical if someone else here needs one. Thanks.

Todd Rovello
[email protected]

Patton

Looks like Todd is first. I'm good with that.

Jeff, if a couple (2) of the engines have cylinders and are priced at $50 as previously mentioned, I'll take 2 of them. Or, one cylinder, one without.

Thanks in advance, Robert Patton
800-755-1715.
Please advise how to pay and I can drop a UPS call tag with the money in the mail to you.

Patton

Jeff, call now...operators are standing by...800-755-1715 or 404-226-6678.

Thanks, RP

G Ellis

I am interested in the KTM 125 motor. How much for shipping to 61870. Email me [email protected] or call 217 260 0237  Thanks Gary

Rick Bennett

Anyone had a response from Jeff? I am starting to worry about him.
Rick