Hodaka Days, Bad Rock Reunion Ride.

Started by Tom Penton, June 17, 2015, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Penton

I'm heading over to Pendleton/Athena, Oregon to check out the Hodaka Days and Bad Rock reunion ride. (June 25-27) I'm taking my son Danny and maybe do some trail riding. The reunion ride itself is closed entries, pretty popular...  But I'm just looking forward to reminiscing.

If any readers are going ... I'd like to say hello!

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

[email protected]

Tom if you have a chance can you call me or shoot me an email as I do not have your contact information sorry. I cannot make Hodaka Days this year but have an idea for you and your son Danny.
802-375-0212  or [email protected]

Thanks
Paul

kawacarl

Tom,

This is Carl Mendenhall from the Trask Mt. club, Denny Bershaw and
I are coming over also. I will be riding a 1973 125 Six Day that I bought from Denny last year.  I am really looking forward to riding it. I am going to do the road ride on Thursday then the trail ride.
Doug Wilford did the engine for Denny several years ago, so I know the
engine will be good.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Paul we will miss seeing you!!!

Carl
Quotequote:Originally posted by Tom Penton

I'm heading over to Pendleton/Athena, Oregon to check out the Hodaka Days and Bad Rock reunion ride. (June 25-27) I'm taking my son Danny and maybe do some trail riding. The reunion ride itself is closed entries, pretty popular...  But I'm just looking forward to reminiscing.

If any readers are going ... I'd like to say hello!

Tom Penton

Carl Mendenhall
Carl Mendenhall

Tom Penton

Carl,

Be looking to seeing you and Denny.  I'll drag out the earlier Still Keeping Track to re-read Denny's article (Winter this year?). It was quite wonderful, and I could relate to much of it.

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

[email protected]

Tom I see it is all worked out perfectly for next weekend. Thank you and Danny for taking the time to come and enjoy the event!
Sorry I cannot see you and Danny there this year but there is always next year. Still trying to convince Jack, Paul D and Jeff DeBell to try and make the trip too. Maybe you and Carl Cranke can put a bug in their ears :-)
Carl please do not show Tom that "special" creek crossing spot. You and Denny please take good care of Danny and Tom :-)
Have fun guys sorry I cannot make the trip.
Paul