73' Harescrambler rescued

Started by BradP, August 04, 2002, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradP

When I was a kid, my friend's dad rode Pentons. I always that they were the coolest dirtbikes. Well, last week I went by his house and saw his dad's 73' harescrambler in the back yard. Sitting like it was just parked and forgotted. I inquired about the bike and was told that I could have the bike if I would move it out that day. Well, now I've got a hold of a project that needs parts: shocks, tank, fenders, number plates, pipe. I probably will need bars, and throttle assy. also. The motor turns and I will probably look into this weekend. Let me know. Call or post 408.221.5186. Thanks lots

tmc3c

WELCOME BRAD to P.O.G.! you are inthe right place to start a resto project,I too am in a resto on a 76 250. What cc bike are you doing? The guys here will help you with any problem you have, they have helped me over and over. Don't give up till you ride that baby!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

BradP

My bike is a 250.  I am shocked at the number and quality of the responses I've received so far.  What a great bunch of guys.

[email protected]

i have a hare scrambler for sale or parts. go to http://www.bikeboneyard.com/74%20penton%20250.html for more info