ISDTRR Thank You

Started by Mick Milakovic, September 07, 2015, 08:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

This weekend's RR was one of the most memorable events I have ever been a part of.  Other than riding at a 2-day qualifier with my daughter Ambr in 2009, I can't think of one better organized, more fun, and possibly more challenging than this year's RR.  At the risk of leaving someone out, I'd like to thank The Athens MC Club for putting on the event, and specially Kevin Brown for being at the front.  I know Kevin will heap accolades on all the volunteers for countless hours, but his leadership was the engine in this event.  Thanks Kevin!

Thank you also to the Athens High School, Straistville ERA, all the communities and land owners of Southern Ohio, CC sponsor Penton Owners Group and AHRMA.  This was my first RR but hopefully not my last.  See you next year in Arkansas!

Oh yea, I want to thank my travel buddy Gary Ellis for putting up with my driving.  Keep your eyes on the road Gary, I'm bound to miss an arrow or two!

Mick
Mick

Dale Sonnenschein

I second that!!  Big thanks to Athens club and all the volunteers both in the woods and the school. It was great to see some old friends and make some new too. Saturday night was awesome. I was amazed at how many ISDT vets were there. Thanks to Kent for the awesome display of vintage bikes and memorabilia. And thanks to the others who brought bikes too. We definitely can't forget the land owners since without them we wouldn't have had such a great weekend!!  Thank you all, well done my friends.....

73 Jackpiner
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
78 husky cr250
82 husky wr430
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

wfopete

PICTURES?

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

skiracer

I too thought it was an amazing weekend.  The club put together a class event.  The trails were awesome..  never a dull moment!  This is what a RR event is all about.  I saw many old friends, met some new ones..  thank you!

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1979 KTM 175 GS
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Wardie

A note of thanks and congratulations to the Athens Motorcycle Club, it's officers and all the wonderful volunteers for a well done event. Congrats not only to the medalists but all those who competed .

Larry Ward

Dwight Rudder

I thought the event overall was great. I look forward to having another ISDTRR or 2-day there.

Dwight