2016 ISDTRR Arkansas

Started by pv200expert, September 30, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pv200expert

Has a date been chosen for the 2016 event? Even a month will help.
Planning a wedding for next year and don't want any disappointments.

rd400pi

My understanding is October.

wfopete

According to Razorback Riders (hosting club), there is no firm date as of yet.  I understand they are hoping for late October.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

pv200expert

I hope not the last two weeks, I already have my clubs Trials and Enduro those last two weekends.

Dwight Rudder

It can't be the second weekend due to Barber's Vintage Festival. So it will be one of the last two weekends if held in late October.

dennis brown

i was told the isdt rr will be oct-22-23though it may change?

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

wfopete

Dennis,

I am merely the messenger.

My chat was with the Razorback Riders Prez. The club has a meeting this Tuesday evening so things may firm up then.

I suspect they are trying to anticipate other events in the area the club needs to plan around to avoid conflicts as much as possible.  

This year has been particularly crazy because of the extremely wet spring we had.  Many events (endruos/hare scrambles) were rescheduled until the fall.  I hope 2016 is more stable weather-wise.

Of course, there are only so many weekends in a year.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

brian kirby

One of the last two weekends in October, they have to wait for the University of Arkansas to post its schedule, they dont want to hold the race on a home football game weekend.

Brian
Brian

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Not trying to hijack this thread but just wanted to give an early heads up to those that might have interest in maybe the possibility of getting in two great rides in a one week span. The Tulsa Trail Riders will be hosting an AMA national enduro at the Zink Ranch on Oct 23, 2016 if anyone wants to ride a modern event next year when coming for the ISDT RR.  Our chairman for Zink is Earl Schnell and I know he's working closely with the Razorback Riders so that the ISDT RR and the Zink national will hopefully run on consecutive weekends next October.  
Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

brian kirby

I might do both on my PV bike if they are not on the same weekend.

Brian
Brian

wfopete

According to the Prez of the Razorback Riders the ISDTRR dates are 10/29-30.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good