125 motor wanted

Started by Shawn, December 13, 2015, 07:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Robert you are taking your time and doing it right as these parts and engines do come available and we will help you find them.  Thanks for being a member and I will try and help you if I can.

firstturn at hotmail dot com

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Patton

Ron at 3949 posts I'm following your lead.
To reciprocate, do you need any help with a '83-'91 BMW 325/e30 or a Dodge/Cummins Turbo Diesel? I've got some knowledge on those two subjects.

Ballpark, how expensive are the engines, core and running?

Now, tell me you are close by to Atlanta GA and you will have made my day.

RP

firstturn

Robert I am not close to Atlanta (Kerrville,TX), but I have Friends over your way as I worked for Honda (Factory) in the 1970/80's and made a lot of nice and fast Friends in the Georgia/Alabama area.  Sachs engines vary so widely in pricing as I have one I have $3500 in, but it is new and it is for a special project.  I also watch for any engines that were built by Doug Wilford.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Shawn

I am looking for a B motor.    
I found a brand new motor locally for 2200. I was hoping for a used running motor.It will be restored so it can run and is rideable.... This bike is going in my living room

Shawn

Still looking for a B motor.  All my leads never worked out for a complete motor

firstturn

Shawn I may have a B engine coming that was built by Doug Wilford back in 2005 (Or right around that time.  I think it has a PVL.  Send me an email and I will I will get you a picture if I buy it.  firstborn at hotmail dot com

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh