pipes, pipes, whos got my pipes to sell or trade

Started by Mike Lenz, August 17, 2002, 02:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Lenz

Wanted ; 74-76 400 enduro pipe. 76/77 400 mc-5 pipe. Only need usable back half of these pipes actually.                             I Have 72/73 jackpiner,undented 74 250 enduro, 76 250 mc-5 , 78 250 and 400 mc-5 and 79-81 420/495 pipes to trade, or will buy outright.
Thanks for any help

Larry Perkins

Mike,

I have a 74 400 enduro pipe.  The header pipe has some pretty good dintage and I think it does not have the chrome piece on the end but I believe I have that seperate.  Give me an e-mail or call Monday and let me know what parts you need or from how far back and maybe this can work.  Trade is good.  I need some of the pipeage you have and could give some boot as they are maybe nicer than this one at least up front.

Geo

Wanted ; 74-76 400 enduro pipe. 76/77 400 mc-5 pipe. Only need usable back half of these pipes actually.                             I Have 72/73 jackpiner,undented 74 250 enduro, 76 250 mc-5 , 78 250 and 400 mc-5 and 79-81 420/495 pipes to trade, or will buy outright.
Thanks for any help

[/quote]Mike would be interested in Jackpiner pipe if you still have one

George Akins
George Akins

Mike Lenz

I have one to trade for any of what I listed. Dont really want to sell outright because I have found trading is the only way to get the harder to find items. However if I come accross another one I will post it here for you.

Mike Lenz

Struck a deal with Larry. Have to wait and see how that comes out first.

Geo

Mike have you made any progress on the Jackpiner pipe

George Akins
George Akins

john durrill

George,
 i have the measurements for a 72/73 jackpiner pipe i can send you if that will help.
John

Geo

John, I would like the measurements for the jackpiner pipe , I'll see what I can do with them, Thanks.
George Akins

Dennis D

Geo

Thanks Dennis, got out bid, still looking for pipe.
George Akins