1980 GS 175

Started by xracer, August 22, 2016, 11:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xracer

for sale, try 1 last time before I part it out fresh bike built by gary ellis $1800.00 or trade towards a gas golf cart bike is in excellent cond. new everything can send pics if bike does not sell I will sell eng. for $1000.00,pipe $300.00,fox shoxs $250.00,etc it is a shame the bike is worth more in parts then as a whole thanks for looking  Dave when in doubt gas it 734-740-1569

xracer

hey guys I have had a few inquires let me make it clear this bike is not junk it is a fresh build all it needs is a good rider that wants to pull to line and win, some of the offers are just stupid or the guys making them have no idea what it takes to build a bike of this quality OK I am done with this rant thanks dave when in doubt gas it

firstturn

And I will add a very difficult bike to find much less one for sale.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dave Withrow

Dave....if it comes to it I'll take the shocks.

Big Dave

skiracer

Not many care about that any more.  It seems that the market just wants cheap, cheap, cheap.  In the past three years I have had to de-construct two race bikes back to stock in order to sell them for a reasonable price.  I then had to either sell the quality parts on their own, or use them on my current race bike.  The market is very different today than it was 5 or 6 years ago......
Quotequote:Originally posted by firstturn

And I will add a very difficult bike to find much less one for sale.

Ron Carbaugh

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

xracer