2016 ISDE

Started by Dale Fisher, October 12, 2016, 06:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Here are a couple of links if you would like to follow the news and photos of the 2016 ISDE.

http://www.fim-isde2016.es/en/home/

https://www.facebook.com/FIMISDE/photos/a.395080040639576.1073741828.334590836688497/693624427451801/?type=3

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Mick Milakovic

How do you read the results to see the team rankings?

Mick
Mick

johnborn

Click on results,click on teams,should show world trophy,junior trophy ,women's trophy and club team results.

Mick Milakovic

Got it, thanks.

Mick
Mick

skiracer

Hey!  How about Fred Hoess leading the vintage class!  Just plain awesome!!!

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

wfopete

U.S.A. ISDE We Done Did It!

https://www.facebook.com/enduro21official/

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

jeff greenberg

Wow! Great job USA! Congratulations !!

dennis brown

I really hope there is a way for the penton family that has done so much for the isdt-isde efforts that they get to hold the world cup I am sure the it would make all of them very happy and proud

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

brian kirby

Multi time Trophy team member and club team Gold medalist Fred Hoess won the overall for the FIM Vintage Trophy on an '86 Husqvarna 250WR exactly like the one he rode in his first ISDE in '86.

Brian
Brian

Richard Colahan

That makes 20 ISDT/IDSE Gold Medals for Fast Fred.
At 19, he had more Golds then any other rider in ISDT/E history.

Fred rides quite a few of our AHRMA NA Region XC races...his speed on a mid-80's Husqvarna is amazing.
Not to mention edging out TC to win our AHRMA vintage Enduro this past July!

Congrats Fred!

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

tooclose racing

I am ALL IN on this World Trophy team finally reaching the pinnacle in this sport.  Their accomplishment is at least as big as when the USA won the Motocross Des Nations.  And kudos to Taylor Robert for holding on for the Overall.

Hopefully these guys will get the recognition they deserve - whether it is the AMA awards or ESPYs or something.

All of you former Six Day guys (and gals) have got to be smiling and maybe even crying at how great this is,  So many woulda, coulda, shoulda's over the years.  But this current "management" team has continued to build, build, and build to this ultimate result.

And I agree with Rich - Fast Freddy's result is spectacular. I'm curious about his impressions of this initial Vintage ISDE effort - he was quite concerned, even skeptical that his effort would be sufficient.  He killed 'em, but I'm still curious about what happened in the final MX result - I didn't see his name!

I know our last couple of Northeast XC races - and maybe some of the MA XC races - collected/raised monies for Fred, who IS just a wonder to watch in the woods.  I hope we were able to buy some tires, gas, and oil for what I have come to understand is a very expensive, personal effort by the club and individual riders who take on this event.

tooclose racing

Vintage ISDE focused article/video and a great picture of Fred Hoess's SWEET Husky ride.

http://dirtbikemagazine.com/industry-news/vintage-bikes-ride-at-the-isde

Dale Fisher

From the 2016 ISDE :D

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

ISDE 1985 with PENTON-The John Penton Story and Nicole Bradford.Like Page
October 31 at 3:16pm

Past and present
It was all luck to count on the presence at the vintage expo at the American Pilot Nicole Bradford, component of the women's Team USA. Nicole was kind enough to take a picture with one of the mythical brands in the United States: Penton.

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry