isdt rr

Started by dennis brown, October 12, 2016, 07:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis brown

any pog members going to isdt rr in combs ar.i am going and son dave will be there

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Bob Bean

yep

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

wfopete

Yup.  One of the if not the best vintage XC events all year.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Mick Milakovic

I am,and my daughter Ambr is taking leave from the Navy to ride.

Mick
Mick

rob w

I just completed my on-line registration. See you all there, can't wait.

Joe Murphy

I'm going to try to come down and be a spectator.
Joe Murphy

Mick Milakovic

Ready to go, heading out at 6am Friday!

Mick
Mick

Mick Milakovic

70 miles later and they don't look the same:

Gasoline = $200
Entry = $100
Getting to see your daughter ride  some of the toughest trail in the country = Priceless!

I'm so thankful to all who made Ambr feel special this weekend:  John and Jack Penton, Brian and Lu Kirby, Jamie and Dennis Jones, all the Razorback Riders for doing a fantastic job, and specially Jeff DeBell, who referred to me as "Ambrs' Dad" at the awards presentation.  I finally have an identity!  Thanks again, can't wait until next year!

Mick
Mick

brian kirby

She's tough. She struggled but she never gave up which is more than half the battle in off road racing.

Brian
Brian

wfopete

But you survived and without bark busters!  Hope your and Ambers digits are ok.  Did Amber make day two? I saw her in her gear but it looked like she missed her start minute.  

That was some rough trail in spots, I had pity for the folks on 4/7 inch suspended bikes.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

G Ellis

Mick is that a new tent?

Mick Milakovic

Brian, I agree, she is tough and doesn't give up.  By the way, we scored 6 team points and finished 4th out of 12 teams.

Pete, shed did ride day two.  She went to the doctor yesterday and has a hairline fracture in one finger.  This winter I'm going to drill out her Pro Tapers and put Bark Busters on Black Beauty.

Yes Gary, a new tent, with zippers that work!

Mick
Mick

wfopete

Tell Ambr that's not a fracture; that's a rite of passage in off road motorcycling.  Wear it with honor!

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Dennis Jones

While Jamie and I were waiting for our minute to come up for the second test on Sunday a guy rides up and says "wish I would have put on some bark busters".

He then pulls off his glove and his bloody pinky is missing the finger nail. He then turns his glove inside out, finds his finger nail and gives it a flick into the woods.

Made us cringe!

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Dianes having all her nails took off today and new ones put back. Makes me cringe and cry a bit, $50 could be used on Penton parts as I'm going to Magura's later this week. Ol Dave