Merry Christmas

Started by Kip Kern, December 21, 2016, 08:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Just wanted to wish a "Merry Christmas" to all, hope 2017 is a fantastic year for each of you and your families!:D

Lew Mayer

Merry Christmas, Kip and to all my Penton and Vintage friends.:)

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Merry CHRISTmas to you Kip, Lew and all the other wonderful people on this site.  This is a Great Country we live in.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

checkcrew

Same to you Kip, Lew and Uncle Ron along with all of our fellow Poggers
have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Toolsurfer

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to all

Andreas Piepke

Merry Christmas to you Kip and all other Penton friends!

Andreas

'73 Penton Hare Scrambler
'73 Norton Commando
'77 Maico 440 GS
\\\'73 Penton Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 Norton Commando
\\\'77 Maico 440 GS

skiracer

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope all of you have a great holiday season, and a great 2017.............

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Hope everone has a "Merry Chirstmas" and gets a Penton part under the tree. My Chirstmas is taking my 95 year old mother to Mass Chirstmas eve and having two of her great-grand children being Servers. I haven't told her, Surprise. Have a good one, Dave & Diane Sanders

tofriedel

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and associates at Pentons Owners Group for 2016.

While I am at offering best wishes please have a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS.

Tony Friedel

Tony
Tony

paul a. busick

MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Hope to see you all in the new year.  God bless us one and all.  Amherst Paul

Scott Sappington

Merry Christmas POGer's, a bit on the warm side here in Florida, just doesn't feel like Christmas? 80+ degrees today & tomorrow. A New Year  is upon us, good wishes & good health to all in the coming year.
Scotty "Rat" Sappington
74 250HS
158V

Toolsurfer

Just got back from Miami Scott and that 85 + worked for me . Got back here to Detroit and the temps got well below ZERO! The GTO was outside and had to clear 8in of snow off but its a lot better now 38 degrees . Yhat's Michigan
Quotequote:Originally posted by Toolsurfer

Toolsurfer

Just got back from Miami Scott and that 85 + worked for me . Got back here to Detroit and the temps got well below ZERO! The GTO was outside and had to clear 8in of snow off but its a lot better now 38 degrees . That's Michigan

iyaoyas

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays...!

-Stephen Markley

clayman

Merry Christmas to all! Watching an old 1965 "Charlie Brown Christmas" on You Tube, what a classic! Linus talks about the "real meaning of Christmas", celebrating Jesus' birth, "that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown!"