Spring 17 Newsletter

Started by Rich Fredette, March 09, 2017, 01:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Fredette

Thank you for including that fantastic JP signed poster!

'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg
\\\'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
\\\'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg

ALB

Hi Rich,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed receiving our "Cracker Jack" issue #74 of "Still Keeping Track" newsletter. All copies have been mailed out and all current POG members will be receiving a poster of Dane Leimbach that was enclosed. [:p]

The member profile for this issue is the McCullough family.
The Tanker TAlk is an article on "An Inter-Am Experience"
The Tech Tips article is on removing Sachs Sprockets

If you do not receive a copy of this newsletter, then 1) your membership has expired and needs to be renewed or 2) you are not a paid member and need to fill out and mail in a membership application form.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Chuckwoodard

What a surprise when I opened the Penton newsletter and found the autographed poster.  WOW.  Great newsletter

Raymond Woodard
Raymond Woodard

skiracer

Yes!  It was a real surprise to open this issue to find such an awesome poster...  Many thanks to John, and everyone involved with putting it together.

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Oldebonz

Great poster!!! Thanks all and John for signing. Already framed!!

KJDonovan

+1 on the poster!  Going to look awesome in the shop!!! :D

Thanks for including!
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

dennis brown

I recall a lot of names on the entry's for the international mx  king Richard  on a bsa!

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Kip Kern

Thanks so much POG for the autographed poster of Dane, sure miss shooting the breeze with him about working on Pentons.  Awesome idea that will end up hanging on my shop wall watching me work on Pentons!:)

Dale Fisher

By now you should have received your spring newsletter.  A larger number than normal have been returned since the member has moved and forwarding information has expired.  One has not returned my email requesting an update and a second bounced back as undeliverable.  

If you are still checking the mailbox and anxiously hoping for it to arrive there may be a problem.  Please contact me with any address or email changes.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

derek martin

Smart money would have went long picture framer's stock prior to this one mailing out. Many thanks to those responsible for the poster and the great newsletter edition.

firstturn

Thanks again Al for another great Newsletter.  Really enjoyed every article.  You have always been so dedicated.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

selyab

Thank you for the autographed poster!!

Mark Bayles
Coupeville, WA

1976 KTM 175

firstturn

Thanks again Al for another great Newsletter.  Really enjoyed every article.  You have always been so dedicated.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

selyab

Thank you for the autographed poster!!

Mark Bayles
Coupeville, WA

1976 KTM 175