Members in Alabama Area NW Florida

Started by Boyd Riggs, March 24, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyd Riggs

Wondering if there are any Penton owners in the Alabama NW Florida area?
I'm in the middle of two Penton builds. A 1974 1/2 Hare Scrambler and a late year 1975 Penton 125 GS. New to the POG and have been gulping info from a fire hose from this site for almost a year. Great community of like minded Penton owners. Hope to make up North one day and mingle with some of you but, it would be nice to know a few of you around me for rides.
I'm located in the extreme Southeast corner of the state. Very close to Florida line. Let me know, I also have a few of those less engineered old MX'ers and a couple of newer KTMs.

Larry Perkins

Welcome to POG.  Hopefully there are some guys in POG in your area.  BTW this is the FOR SALE section.

Larry P

Boyd Riggs

Yea, was looking around in Want forum when I suddenly had the urge to post. Could still work. I "want" some one close to ride with. Heh...

Dale Fisher

A quick look shows eleven paid members in Florida.  I'm sure there are at least that many individuals relatively close that follow the message board.  We also have many paying members just north of the border in Alabama.

You have found a creative way to use the Wanted or For Sale section ;)

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Cal Alexander

Boyd, contact Keith Meatyard, he lives in your neck of the woods. Keith has restored several Pentons and is very fond of the Jackpiners and Hare Scramblers. Keith is also an excellent painter and can help you with some tips on your restoration. Welcome to the POG!
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Chuckwoodard

Hi Boyd.   I'm new to the POG as I've just bought my first Penton.  I live in Anniston, AL and race/ride with the SEVMX.  We have several races coming up that will be in Central Alabama....Pell City at Millcreek and Montgomery at Monster Mountain.  Would love to have you come join us.  Find out more at //www.sevmx.com

Raymond Woodard
Raymond Woodard

Keith Meatyard

Welcome Boyd.  As Cal Alexander mentioned, I live in Seminole, AL which is right next to Pensacola. My contact info:
[email protected]
251 946-3308

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard