Frank "THE" welder

Started by rob w, September 04, 2002, 11:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Today I'm at my shop burning up the rod thinking, (man, that guy Frank knows the whole story on crome-moly tubing, history and all) and then it starts falling into place, Frank - welder - Frank the welder. No way, it can't be THEE "Frank the welder", from John Parker's old Yeti shop? Then I get home, go on POG, find your profile and web site, damn!!, it is. Super Cool!! and here I am thinking I know something about welding, I'm not worthy.
Frank, Nice web site and bikes, How's biz? Do I dare ask you for help with some frame building questions I have, off of POG.
Thanks alot, Bob.

Frank

Jeez man I am blushing.. I have run into a few cyclists here in vintage world..Tell you what. I have been having soo much fun with my Penton and Bull that I keep forgetting to make money and just play with the motos. I got a 77 GS7 and the guys in here have been really helpfull with info and sources for parts.. can't wait to hear it run for the first time.. Ya no problem with tech help..I enjoy helping others make stuff..e-mail me at [email protected] and we will chat.. F