Liquidating Penton Bikes, Parts, Tanks

Started by VICTOR MONZ, July 26, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Dale, are you still in search for a front hub with backing plate? I   think I have one etc..
Tom Brosius
[email protected]
Thomas Brosius

VICTOR MONZ

I sure appreciate all the best wishes and prayers, positive outlook sure helps each waking moment.

I did haul away (1) full trailer los to dump, mainly very unusables.

I'll do my best to respond to each request, I have my nephew assisting some sort of inventory, way too much to catch everything.

lots of Sachs parts from nos point ignitions, motoplats, Bings carbs, pipes in various stages, steel tanker 80% complete in pieces, wheels, complete 35mm forks, seats, airbox and airbox sidecovers various condition, ignition sidecovers, mx, toaster tanks, Magura controls, complete 32mm forks.....etc  much more stuff.

Lot sales are preferred.

Thank....Victor

ssquickel

victor

rear complete black hubs for 73- 74 six-day project. I see others ask for same thing if any are left please let me know.

thanks
sandy quickel

StephenRead

Victor - Is there a way to contact you ? I'm local SoCal Orange County and interested in some 35mm forks and triple clamps (tapered style for 75 250 Hare Scrambler).  Also interested in what lots (of parts) might be available.

You may email me at [email protected] if preferred for direct contact.  Thanks for a response.

Bwentzel

Victor, Do you still have the berkshire

jbushey

Quotequote:Originally posted by VICTOR MONZ

Due to health issues I am liquidating all of my collections of frames, rollers, pipes, tanks (20 or more), rims, hubs, lots of pieces parts.  I have hired a youngster and it all is getting ready for fast sale or the "Riverside Dump" in Hemet.

It all goes by the 1st of Aug.

Running unrestored original Bikes:

1973 250 Gold....best offer
1973 Jackpiner 175.....best offer
1972 Berkshire 100 with Ohlins, Buchanan Wheels/SS Spokes, Sachs with reed valve, runs nice, best offer

Please no "tire kickers"

Timing is everything, Come to Hemet for serious buyers, won't be disappointed.

Victor

JEFF BUSHEY
JEFF BUSHEY

jbushey

Hi Victor hope that all is well for you
Do you still have the Jackpiner I am interested
530-640-0833

JEFF BUSHEY
JEFF BUSHEY

Todd Rovello

Victor:
Best wishes on your health. I wish you a full and speedy recovery. I would be interested in a crankshaft assembly for a 6B motor and a working Motoplat ignition if you have one.

Todd Rovello
[email protected]

VICTOR MONZ

Due to the quantity of items I am spending time sorting things out best I can, sorry for any inconvenience.

Jeff Bushey, e-mail me so I can send pictures and price for Jackpiner, BWetzel, e-mail me for pictures and price, Stephen Read, I e-maled you and received no reply, please try again, we are close to each other, but the 35mm forks are off a 74 Six Day, I have no rear black hubs, (1) front hub with backing plate (still some piles to dig through), lots of Sachs gears and motor parts, once sorted I'll know more), Todd I am reluctant to say working motoplats, I have no way to test, we'll have to think on that one, I have a bunch of semi-polished hubs from 72-73 cmf bikes, seats for the same in various condition.

I have some good days and not so good, peddling as fast as I can.

Also have a 1974 Mint 400 from original owner, runs strong, nos mx tank, Fox air shocks, Falk High Point mx front fender, new tires and for the Modern guys a 2013 KTM SX 150 with 3 tanks of fuel ran through, good deal for the right guy/gal.

Thanks for you prayers and patience.

Victor    [email protected]

ssquickel

victor

can you email me picture of rear semi-polished hub and carrier from 72-73 cmf bike if you have one.  

thanks sandy quickel

VICTOR MONZ

VICTOR MONZ

QuoteOriginally posted by Bwentzel

Victor, Do you still have the berkshire
[Yes, $3,000, has Ohlins rear shocks, Buchanan wheels and SS spokes, reed valve 100cc Sachs, runs strong]

ssquickel

Victor

sent you my email. in case you didn't get it. [email protected] or text me  717-226-3257

VICTOR MONZ

A special thanks to all of you for the prayers and best wishes.

I do have (2) alloy Tanks, I believe not for high breather, as I tried to fit them on my "75 Six Day Project" and they did not fit, they are in excellent condition, I would consider any fair offer. Question: what is the difference on mx tanks for high breather vs. low breather, thanks.

I am still sorting out parts, especially motor parts, I have a couple cranks one with a rod and the other without, but need to find part numbers, I am not an expert in that area, I have a few Sachs cylinders some cut for steel tanker and other not, also an nos 6b complete motor and I will do my best to reply as my health allows.  Thanks.

Thanks.

Victor

[email protected]

Rick Bennett

Victor
Please send me the Sachs list when you get it. I had a tranny lock up last weekend during a hare scramble. I could hear and feel gears breaking.
Thanks
Rick Bennett
[email protected]