hi-point trailer

Started by Okie, September 28, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okie

I'm looking for a Hi-Point trailer. let me know.
Thanks
Okie

Have fun and the day will take care of it's self.
Have fun and the day will take care of it\\\'s self.

skiracer

I have a 20' in real nice shape; 6 new tires, gas stove/oven, lots of storage, gas locker.  PM me at [email protected]

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Dale Fisher

A local stopped by last Sunday after spotting the club 24 footer in my driveway.  He is selling his 16' and has forwarded me some photographs and information.  He was going to list it on Craig's but I'll upload them and post here.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Mu understanding is he just put $2500 into paint or a wrap on the exterior.  It also has a 30 gallon water tank and the flip up door on the side.  His initial asking price is $5995 but I think it may be negotiable.  Email me if you wish to contact him.  The trailer is in Michigan.

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Steve Minor

Dale, looks like it could be a nice trailer. I'm curious...what software are you using to post pictures now that Photobucket is "pay to play"?

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

Dale Fisher

The trailer looks like it could use a little TLC here and there but would be a good starter.  For some reason it looks like the lower edge of the sides behind the wheel wells is higher than normal?  It also looks larger that 16' in length but I sent him the specifications and he claims it is.  Pricing is something that would certainly need to be worked on.  His name is Steve Gould  [email protected]

For posting photos I maintain pay accounts with Photobucket, Flickr, and Dropbox.  Dropbox allows me to upload documents and share documents and .pdf files.  Bucket I use for a few posts and Flickr I have been using for larger albums.

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Okie

That is a great looking trailer. but it is bigger than I am wanting. A 14 footer is the biggest I want. thanks for the response.

Have fun and the day will take care of it's self.
Have fun and the day will take care of it\\\'s self.

Larry Perkins

Anybody know what kind of weight a trailer like this is and what will tow it.  Does it take a 8 Cylinder truck or will a front wheel drive six cylinder minivan pull it.  I am tow stupid so help me here please, those that are in the know.  Thanks!

Larry P

Carl Hill

I used to work at a motorcycle dealership that sold these and my old boss found some sales literature and gave it to me.
The trailer in the photo looks like HP 20 which weighs 1900 pounds empty.

Larry Perkins

Thanks Carl!  What are opinions on what that trailer is really worth?

Larry P

Dale Fisher

Here is the link to the manual and information on the Hi-Point trailers placed for access on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d41h4bnwuffv7su/HiPoint%20Trailer%20Information%20Redux.pdf?dl=0

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

chicagojerry

if you are looking for one of the nicest that you will see, drop me a line at [email protected]    i believe that its a 20' model with air-conditioning and always garage kept. i can put you in contact with my friend that has it.
chi jer