50 year anniversary project...

Started by skiracer, October 03, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiracer

Does anyone have a connection to make decals?  

I thought it would be neat if we had one made up that looks like the one that was made for the ten year anniversary.  Or, something else along that idea.....  Any thoughts?

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Dale Fisher

I began working with Cal Alexander and his son Shane last year.  The design and samples were shown at a meeting earlier this year and have been approved for printing :D  Shane does graphic work under the name 393 Components and was on Ebay doing modern sticker kits.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

skiracer

Awesome! Thanks Dale.

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dale Fisher

I began working with Cal Alexander and his son Shane last year.  The design and samples were shown at a meeting earlier this year and have been approved for printing :D  Shane does graphic work under the name 393 Components and was on Ebay doing modern sticker kits.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Cal Alexander

As Dale mentioned we have a design already completed for a 50th anniversary decal. Dale has been very persistent over the past year in creating something very special to commemorate the Golden anniversary of Penton Motorcycles. More details on availability will be communicated through the POG and this website as we approach the anniversary in 2018.

75 250 MC
74 Jackpiner
73 Penton Trials
72-73 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

tooclose racing

I'm excited about this 50th thing. I started racing a Fast by Friedel Six Day 125 in 2008, but didn't fully appreciate this "Cult" until a couple of years later.

Planning on going to PVR this year (ironically don't have any champ plates to pick up...), looking forward to POG's 50th anniversary roll-out.

Miss ya, James.  :)   Hope you're showing them how it's done south of that Mason Dixon line.