Cool sticker

Started by Steve Minor, December 04, 2017, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

Just got my new issue of Still....Keeping Track. It had a very cool sticker inside. Thanks POG!

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

skiracer

Awesome! Thank you!

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

derek martin

Great issue and the 50 year commemorative decal is treasure. Thanks to all involved.

Kip Kern

Mine too, great job!  Apologize in advance, wife got note for overdue membership dues. She had sent them earlier but to a different letter and different state so we sent them again last night with a second check but the wife was lit up a bit so sorry when you open the 2nd dues letter[B)]

Dale Fisher

It was learned recently that the renewal form sent with a previous newsletter may have directed renewals to the old post office box address.  The old box which is in Amherst is still active but does not checked very often (something that will be done prior to this weeks meeting) [V]

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

ALB

The Amherst PO box was checked yesterday and there were 38 letters for dues payment inside.
Normally this box is checked before the meeting each month. It was overlooked last month.
My apologies for sending out renewal forms with the last newsletter that had the Amherst, OH address instead of the Brighton, MI address. I did not notice the screw up for the last newsletter, I did catch it for this current newsletter. [:I]

When Dale Fisher took over the memberships, the Michigan PO box was secured so that all membership correspondence would go to his neighborhood for his quick easy access. This was to prevent delays in processing new members and renewals.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Oldebonz

Thanks so much for the really neat 50yr sticker!

KJDonovan

Agreed, the 50th Anniversary sticker is without a doubt the coolest one ever created.[8D]  Great job!  I got just the bike to put this one on, now all I need to do it get my butt in gear and finish building it!

Thanks!
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

rob w

Just checking it out. First impression, what a wonderful newsletter, one of the best ever. I really appreciate all the contributors work. And yes that sticker is awesome.

skiracer

Hey Dale,

Can we purchase additional decals?  I would like to get two more....

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Mick Milakovic

+2 for me.......

Mick
Mick

2slow

I would take a couple also

Dennis Jones

Just realized I never sent the POG a change of address since I moved, who should I contact?

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

ALB

All membership matters including new members joining, renewals, and change of address should be sent to:

The Penton Owners Group
P.O. Box 1156
Brighton, MI 48116

New member forms and renewal forms can be downloaded and printed for mailing, from this web site.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Rick Bennett

Hey Al
For the third time now I didn't get a newsletter. Any way you can chase this down?
Rick