Frank Piasecki

Started by larrym, March 06, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrym

Frank Piasecki, a long time friend of the Penton family, as well as the off road motorcycle community, passed away yesterday at the age of 92. Frank's passing was peaceful with his loving wife, and sons and other family members at his bed side.
Frank will be remembered for his outstanding riding skills, but more so for his devotion to helping others. His garage and towing service in Toledo was home to a multitude of off road racers. To off set the cost of racing Frank opened a Motorcycle shop in his garage selling CZ's and Ossa's.
God Speed Frank. We'll miss you.

jeff greenberg

Thanks Larry.  During my teen years, Piasecki Cycle was my second home. Frank really helped fuel the off road motorcycle scene in northwest Ohio and surrounding areas. Frank was a "mans man". Even won the Jackpine in 1952 I think. What I personally remember most was how kind and patient he was. Always very busy running the service station and towing business but always made time for you.  His 3 boys, Jim,Jeff and Kevin ran the cycle shop. Daughter Pam also worked in the business. Countless friendships (life long friendships)
Can be directly attributed to Mr. Frank Piasecki. He was a role model , mentor and friend to many. All the good things that made Frank the man he was can be seen today in his boys, who I'm proud to call friends. He lived a full life, a good life. Frank will be missed by many.
Godspeed