NOS Aluminum fenders

Started by Try327, November 15, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Try327

Just found in a barn N.O.S Aluminum front fenders for the 71,72,73 Penton 100,125,175 bikes. Fender are still wrap in paper. Fenders have mud flaps mounted to fenders with rivets and mounting holes drilled. Rear fenders are for the Steel tank bikes. Those fenders have the chain slot cut out and no mounting holes. Fenders are $150.00 each plus shipping. Also have N.O.S Dunlap rims that must be for the Wassel Trials bike. Rims are $75.00 each plus shipping. And N.O.S Hi-Point front tires in 3.50-21 size. They are $75.00 each plus shipping also. Please call me on my cell phone if you are interested. You can reach me at (216)-906-9253. Thanks Greg

Try327

Guy's I just wanted to let everyone know that the fenders are pretty much spoken for. If there are any left I will bring them to the Family meeting in Dec. Thank you. What would be a reasonable price on the tires. I would like to see the POG members buy them before I put them on eBay. Nobody need the  Wassell rims? Thank again Greg

Cal Alexander

Greg, interested in your rims. Just sent you a message.   - Cal
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Dave Withrow

looks like I missed out.......looking for fenders for my '73 125

Carl Hill

Hey Dave, let me check and see if I have any extra

Dennis Jones

Would you have a steel tanker rear fender left?

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Larry Perkins

If you do not find one Dennis I should one in NOS by second week of January.

Larry P

Dennis Jones

That would be great Larry.
[email protected]
573-275-7210

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Try327

Merry Christmas to all. Dennis I have two of the steel tank rear fenders left but they are spoken for. If for some reason he does not take them I will let everyone know. The rear fenders I have are for the late 69 - 71 steeltanker with the two lower mounting holes.