2020 AHRMA National XC : buh-bye Unadilla

Started by tooclose racing, January 09, 2020, 12:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooclose racing

I missed this at first when I looked at National schedule, but the Robinsons/Unadilla have moved to ACR as their sanctioning race organization at Unadilla for Saturday/Sunday MX programs and therefore...NO Friday XC, much less a national. I don't know the politics, suspect I'll hear a few versions at York Swap Meet, but...

Bummer.  Really BIG bummer.  I'll still hit one day with my (new) 75 YZB 125 racer but I so enjoyed that fast GNCC trail vs tree-weaving.

NE/MA racers still have a pretty good selection of rounds to attend between 2 day rounds in PA, MD, and Ohio.  A lot of us make the long drive to South Carolina (PUH_LEASE be warm this year!) as well as Barber.  I'm planning to drive all the way to Texas for Diamond Dons on 4/3, then my Posse will head to Austin that night for MotoGP at COTA on Saturday/Sunday(!!) and visit my daughter's family, but THAT will be a haul. As will Barber at end of year.

IMO - I still find this series to be a bit South Central US heavy, but it had gotten better with Ashtabula being added.  Either way, gonna be buying some fuel for my (lightly used 2015) Ram Eco-Diesel.

Dale Sonnenschein

I'm disappointed about this too. But I have read that they are working on getting the CC included in this years event. I hope they can bring it together.

Richard Colahan

I believe the XC is on the schedule as a NE Region event...

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

skiracer

Yes, it is on their schedule.

Quotequote:Originally posted by Richard Colahan

I believe the XC is on the schedule as a NE Region event...

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

jbushey

Two new national cc in the west —-Burrow Ranch and Bushey Ranch both in northern ca. Both in beautiful area. Videos on Utube it would be great to see some guys from the east show up https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8W0TTi_i4g

JEFF BUSHEY
JEFF BUSHEY