Reunion Ride Reception.

Started by Mark Annan, October 10, 2002, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

I thought this had been posted here before but I couldn't find the posting so I'll do it again.

From the flyer:

6th annual ISDT Reunion Ride - Reception

Thursday October 24  6:00 pm till ????????

A fun evening featuring:

John Penton & Family

Dick Mann

Ed Youngblood

Dave Mungenast's personal collection of bikes and memorabilia

Bob Andersohn's "steel tank" Penton collection

The Husky room

Many ISDT Veterans

And other mystery guests

Classic Motorcycles
5625 Gravois Rd.
St.Louis, MO 63116
314-481-1291
[email protected]

This should be a very interesting side trip to all those that can make it.  There are quite a few interesting motorcycles and pieces of memorabilia at Dave's "museum".  This will also be a good opportunity to meet some heroes of the sport and collect a few autographs.  Classic is less than an hour north of the Reunion Ride site.

Classic is located in the South West corner of St. Louis City about 10 minutes from the Arch.  It is on the North side of Gravois between Bates and Cologne.  Gravois runs Northeast/Southwest.  The nearest major cross street is Kingshighway (about 3/4 mile West of Classic).  

From East of the Mississippi on I-55, I-64, or I-70 follow the signs across the river to I-55 South.

From the West on I-70 take either I-270 or I-170 South to I-64 (Hwy 40) East  to Kingshighway South.  

From the West on I-64 (Hwy 40) or I-44 go to Kingshighway South.

Kingshighway South (approximately 3.1 miles South of I-44) to Gravois East (left) .  Classic is on the North (left) side of the street approximately 3/4 mile from Kingshighway.

From I-55 go to Loughborough West.

Loughborough west approximately 1.4 miles to Gravois North (right) .  Classic is on the North (left) side of the street a little more than 3/4 of a mile from Loughborough.

Parking in the immediate vicinity of Classic is rather limited.  Be prepared to circle the block to find a space.  At particularly busy times it may be necessary to walk a block or two after you park.  I suggest parking along Christy Ave. or Blvd. (about a block south of Classic) especially if you are pulling a trailer.  They have made arrangements to use the parking lot of the Christy Banquet Center for additional parking.