Tyran

Started by thrownchain, February 27, 2020, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

Any Tyran fans out there?

Larry Perkins

Always thought they were cool looking.  Liked all the aluminum and the down pipe but never got to ride one.  Tried to buy a couple but it never came together.

Larry P

Dale Sonnenschein

There was a small shop near me that sold them. The owners son raced them. I'll bet he has one or two hidden in a shed.

Kip Kern

Restored several, just like Wassell, a million types of different threads, nuts and bolts:(

Cal Alexander

I have a buddy in Louisiana with two of them. One is original in pristine condition and another parts bike. Helped him build a motor, rims and a few leftover spares parts from my Mudlark restorations. He has some parts available if anyone is interested. I have a bunch of NOS spokes for Mudlarks and Tyrans if anyone needs them as well.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Cal Alexander

I have a buddy in Louisiana with two of them. One is original in pristine condition and another parts bike. Helped him build a motor, rims and a few leftover spares parts from my Mudlark restorations. He has some parts available if anyone is interested. I have a bunch of NOS spokes for Mudlarks and Tyrans if anyone needs them as well.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Ally Douglas

Love wassells, the Tyran or Mudlark, IS The best looking, Bling bike.