Wanted early 70s Six Day or Piner

Started by MSutherland59, April 15, 2020, 09:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSutherland59

Trying to find an early 1970s Penton Six Day or Piner

johnbowman

I have a 1972 Six Day project bike that I was thinking about parting with. If you're looking for a project bike to rebuild, this would be a great candidate. Would need completely going through (forks, shocks, etc.) and an engine rebuild.

I'm in Memphis.

If interested, let me know.

xracer

I have a few of what you're looking for a 1970 steel tanker a72 six days a 72 piner and a few 72 thru 75 250's all run ride and shift no junk but not show bikes either

MSutherland59

Ideally trying to find a restored or original low mileage Six Day or Piner. Thanks for your replies.

xracer

xracer

Toolsurfer

Xracer , interested in what you have in 250's for sale . I live in Clinton Twp ,MI . Metro beach area , Lake St.Clair . Could you email me some photos and price. Be a while since I was out in Belleville . Thanks William

MSutherland59

Im in Philadelphia and would be interested in 6 day or piner

MSutherland59

Xracer, can I call you this weekend? If you have photos that would be great.

xracer

xracer

William just give me a call and we can talk about them I have to guys coming over tomorrow

Toolsurfer

Will try to call tomorrow. Been busy moving some Harleys to new storage and of course my wife's collectibles . More stuff you got , the more trouble you got . Just saying, will give you a call . Thanks William

xracer

The steel tanker has sold the 72 six days is still available

MSutherland59

how much are you asking for the Six Day?  Apologies for not calling but will tomorrow.

Toolsurfer

Sorry X racer I got under the weather and was feeling a little strange . I will get with you on what you have . I though I had a Mint 400 on a string in South New Jersey and the guy vanished . I'm still interested . Thanks and stay safe . William