Magura throttle boot

Started by Kip Kern, May 22, 2020, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Has anyone pursued getting the Magura Square throttle cable boots reproduced yet?

Larry Perkins

I am trying to buy a NOS one from a guy I know to use for that purpose. Have a guy that says he can do it but need a new one to pull it off.

Larry P

Carl Hill

Let me see if I have an extra one

Cal Alexander

I'll look to see if I have a new one. Have a used one I can donate to the cause but that probably won't help as I'm sure you have those as well.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Cal Alexander

Just checked my stash. No new ones. I have a used one but it has a small split where it slips over the throttle mount. Would be interested in buying several new ones if Larry's successful in getting them reproduced.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Kip Kern

Larry,
I'll take 6 if you get them made. Thanks!

Dennis D

Put me down for a couple. D

Larry Perkins

Just need a NOS one to get it done. Would buy or could borrow and return.

Larry P

johnborn

I can get one to you. I will have to have it back. I would also like at least 2or three more of the reproduction ones. P.m. me your address I will send it to you on Tuesday. It is off my Berkshire. I got the clamps yesterday thanks. Of course I destroyed your address before I threw out the envelope.

Larry Perkins

Will get it back to you John. Thanks this will help a lot of people now and in the future.

Larry P

johnborn

I know , Larry , I looked for the one I am sending you, finally got it from a friend.glad to help.