John Penton will turn 95 on August 19th. How about we try to send
at least 95 birthday cards for him to open? [8D]

With your help we can do it!

His address is in your POG newsletter. 

Click here to see the new homepage photo:
//www.pentonusa.org

Paul Danik

Greetings,

For anyone not familiar with the gentleman on the left in the photo, that is non other than Dale Buehner. Dale is the man behind all of the great meals we have had at VMD over the years. Dale is also the brother of Penton parts supplier Alan Buehner, Dale works side by side with Alan at their Penton parts world headquarters.

95 birthday cards for John, wouldn't that be great ! As you know time does fly, one week from today is his birthday, Wednesday August 19th.

Paul

Steve Minor

I don't see the new homepage photo. How do I refresh the photo?
I'm still seeing the "stuck in the mud" homepage photo. What do I need to do?

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

Mike Rosso

Quotequote:Originally posted by Steve Minor

I don't see the new homepage photo. How do I refresh the photo?
I'm still seeing the "stuck in the mud" homepage photo. What do I need to do?

Steve Minor

Go to the home page and hit F5 on the top row of your PC  keyboard.

I've gotten into a habit of doing that (hitting F5) every so often when I come here just to check (refresh) the home page after reading posts talking about something that had changed but wasn't showing on my page.

Mike

Steve Minor

Perfect! Thank you!

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

Toolsurfer

Hope John has a blessed birthday and many more to come. Happy birthday JOHN.

rob brown

Guys,
I let a buddy look at my more recent copies of the newsletter. I have a birthday card ready to go, but no address. Would someone be so kind as to text me JP's address? 540.815.8411  Thanks in advance!

A few years ago, I had a nice banner created for his birthday, and was able to get alot of great signatures on it while at the Budds Creek National. It was held on his birthday:) Roger D. was the first to sign, along with Team KTM guys, Suzuki's Weston & Monster Energy girlfriend Kelly, the great Lucas Oils Ladies, Bevo, Jonathon Beasley, and many riders and kids. It was a blast, and I think John liked it. No such luck this year though. Covid sucks!

Stay safe,
Rob

Paul Danik

Rob,

If you still are in need John's address just send me an email.

[email protected]

Paul

Paul Danik

Greetings,

I have been suppling a number of folks with John's address. If you need it don't be shy.    [email protected]

Wednesday the 19th is the BIG day for Mr. John Penton. If some cards arrive on Thursday I am sure he will enjoy them just as much.

Paul

PS  

I heard this morning that stock in Hallmark was up this week :)

rob brown

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton!

Paul, Thanks for your help. I hope the card makes it there today.

hanksie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN,with more to follow.  Bill & Michelle

dennis brown

happy birthday john from the brown family!

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Rick Bennett

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton
Thank you for giving the every day rider a Sportcycle of the same caliber as the factory riders of the day. Also, thank you for inspiring us On any Sunday riders to compete and do our best.
Rick Bennett

Pat Oshaughnessy

Happy Birthday Mr. Penton! Thank You for giving all of us mediocre riders a bike that we could win on! As I have said before I never won until I got my first Penton. In my opinion this was not a coincedense. The Penton was that much better than any other bike at that time. I also won on my 250 when I got it! It was even better than my 125. I was never that good of a rider. The Penton made me a winner! What a great feeling after trying so hard for so long! Thank You again. It would not have happend without You![:p]

clayman

Happy Birthday, Sir! Here's to many more!:)
Clay