Message Board Back Up!

Started by Admin, January 10, 2021, 03:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Hi Poggers,
The message board will be back up for a few days as we continue with some testing of the new & old board behind the scenes.

Enjoy,
Karen

Paul Danik

Hi Karen, as per your instructions I tried to log out but to no avail. I am logged in as myself, but can not log out. If you are reading this then you know that part is working properly :)

Paul

Don Roth

Paul,
Be very careful what you wish for, just may get it, so far so good at l ast for my sorry arse.
-don

JamesHorwatt

Good Afternoon Karen, I logged out as me, then logged back in as me. everything seems fine on my end:)

Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100
Secretary Penton Owners Group.
Thanks Jim

1975 175 Cross County
1972 Six-day
1971 Berkshire 100
Secretary Penton Owners Group.

Karen Turner

Paul
Try deleting your cookies and cache on your browser and try again please!!!

Paul Danik

Karen, I do believe it is working properly now  :D  The posts are posting right away as well, before there was a time delay between posting and having the post show up on the message board.  Job well done !!!

Paul

Steve Minor

Great job Karen!

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

Karen Turner

Please keep using the board and let me know of any problems!

A techie from Simple Machines forum helped with the solution. It was a problem with the website and forum clearing out the cache. It was a very simple fix on GoDaddy's part. But it sure had been causing havoc for us!

Still keeping my fingers crossed on this fix!
Karen

paul a. busick

Karen,  Thank you for all your work done on the POG site.  You are the one that keeps it going.  Thanks again. Amherst Paul

firstturn

Thank you Karen

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Steve Minor

So far, so good. I'm sure you'll get any bugs worked out.

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

johnacapp

Karen,
Thanks for all you do to keep the server up and running.
I have in the past tried with no success to e-mail other members thought the site. Today in hopes that the server update might have resolved my issues I got this message when I tried?

Send an E-MAIL Message

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/forum/inc_mail.asp, line 55

800401f3

Hope you can help me?
Thanks

John Capp
John Capp

Admin

Hi John
This is a completely different problem. I'll put it on our problem list.  
Right now, sorry can't help...
Karen

Paul Danik

Hi Karen,  FYI

I went to the photo gallery and the error message below appeared. At first I thought it might be written in Martian, but I was wrong. As the saying goes, " it looks Greek to me "  :)

Thanks
Paul

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Pat Oshaughnessy

Karen Thank You for all you do for us POG members! Especialy during this covid virus lockdown. We all appriciate  the good work you do!:)