Broken Bones

Started by Pat Oshaughnessy, February 18, 2021, 03:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Oshaughnessy

Part of the Sport of off road M. C. riding is the injuries. I was wondering if I was about normal or not? I had 7 broken bones that I know of. I never broke an arm or leg but had both knees badly injured & operated on. Who holds the record for the most broken bones?[B)]

thrownchain

Collar bones seem to be most prevalent.

Pat Oshaughnessy

I only had 1 broken collar bone. Fingers & toes was my main problem:(

Pat Oshaughnessy

Tree limbs & rocks kept getting in my way[B)]

johnborn

Left fibula just below the knee. Chipped bone in right knee . Two ribs. Seven or eight toes. Probably left ankle. I was too "broke" to go to the doctor.

Pat Oshaughnessy

I wondered if I was( normal ) or above average . I didnt start riding til  I was 30 yrs. old. So you could say I took a CRASH course in off road riding. All my buddys were way better .

Pat Oshaughnessy

So far Johnborn is the winner with more than me. I talked to a guy at a swap meet who said he had 27 broken bones from dirt bikes. Yikes! some guys just dont know when to quit![:0]

Paul Danik

Mickey Sergeant

compound fracture above ankle in 1990. was laid up for a year. end of my modern racing career

wfopete

Evil Kenevil would be a good start.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Pat Oshaughnessy

It seems strange to me if you brake a bone playing baseball thats normal. But if you brake a bone riding a dirt bike your crazy! I have done both sports. Dirt bikes are way more fun. In fact more fun than any other crazy things Ive done[:p]