2 Pentons for sale

Started by Dave Withrow, October 30, 2002, 09:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Withrow

O.K. folks. The time has come to say good-bye to two of my bikes. I have a '72 125 and a '74 175 and they both gotta go.  I originally put these two bikes together for my son to ride but He just isn't into it and at 6'5", 240, I can't see myself on them.  They are runners, not meant to be put on a shelf.  They are far from perfect but could be neat bikes with a little help.  I would be willing to trade BOTH toward an '81 KTM 495 in good shape.  For details, e-mail me at [email protected].  I thought I'd offer them up to my fellow Pentonians before anyone else.  Have a good day guys.

Mick Milakovic

Dave,
Is the 125 an MX or enduro model?  Or is this bike capable of doing both?  I'm afraid I'm still a litle ignorant about Penton applications.......Mick

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
[email protected]
Mick

Dave Withrow

Mick,
   I sent an e-mail to your address listed.  If you don't get the info e-mail me and I'll try again.  
               Dave

skiracer

Hey, I tried to e-mail you, but it did not go through.  I am interested in your 175. My e-mail address is: [email protected]
Thanks

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Dave Withrow

James,
    I sent you info on both bikes.  Let me know if you got it.  Thanks,
                             Dave

mmolyneux

dave
what are you locking for on the 125
and where are you located what is the shape on the bike original 1-10 scale
thanks
mike

Dave Withrow

Mike,
    If you will e-mail me at [email protected] I will send a history of the bike with a pic and price.  Thanks.  Dave

tdthigpen

Quotequote:
O.K. folks. The time has come to say good-bye to two of my bikes. I have a '72 125 and a '74 175 and they both gotta go.  I originally put these two bikes together for my son to ride but He just isn't into it and at 6'5", 240, I can't see myself on them.  They are runners, not meant to be put on a shelf.  They are far from perfect but could be neat bikes with a little help.  I would be willing to trade BOTH toward an '81 KTM 495 in good shape.  For details, e-mail me at [email protected].  I thought I'd offer them up to my fellow Pentonians before anyone else.  Have a good day guys.

Thomas Thigpen
1974 125 Six Days   1972 125 Six Days (2)

Mike Berrington

Very interested in the 175.  Location, price, and pic's if available.  Email at [email protected],  and [email protected]  Thanks.  I have been looking for a Jackpiner for a while!!

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

Gunny

Hi Dave:  I'm new to this forum, but not Penton's.  I'm looking for a 73-75 Jackpiner to ride in next years ISDT reunion and your's sounds like it might work.  Let me know what you want, etc and some pictures.
Gunny Claypoole, ISDE team manager 87-???

Rocket

clayman

Gunny-
I believe there are a couple of 175s around the Northwest...you are from the Northwest, aren't you??
I have met you before, I write for Cycle News and in the past covered a great deal of ISDE Qualifiers and Enduros in the N.W.
I believe there is someone in Washington that has a great deal of 175 parts and bikes.
Sincerely,
Clay Light
Salem, OR.

Dave Withrow

Hi Gunny,
    The bike is presently on hold for a buyer.  If he takes it.  I will post it as gone.  The bike is located in Central Illinois and I prefer not to ship (for several reasons).  Sounds like Clayman has got you covered with a couple of prospects.  If the buyer doesn't take my bike I'll let you know.  Thanks for inquiring.  GO PENTON!

Gunny

Hi Clay, I'm located in Portland, OR - we/ve met before.  I've asked around with some of the Trask guys, but no 175's as yet.  I keep looking though, might find someone with one just waiting to sell.  I might have to go back east to find one though.

Gunny
Quotequote:
Gunny-
I believe there are a couple of 175s around the Northwest...you are from the Northwest, aren't you??
I have met you before, I write for Cycle News and in the past covered a great deal of ISDE Qualifiers and Enduros in the N.W.
I believe there is someone in Washington that has a great deal of 175 parts and bikes.
Sincerely,
Clay Light
Salem, OR.

Dwight Rudder

GUNNY !!!!!!!
Long time no see ! Hurry up and get you a bike ready for the ISDTR next Oct. It will be in Dalton, Mass. area for the 30 year reunion.
There will probably be several Vinduro guys coming from California and Utah and so forth so you could hitch a ride for you and your bike.
Let me hear from you.
Cher'o,
Dwight Rudder

//www.vinduro.com

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.