2021 AHRMA Mid-Atlantic XC Series

Started by Richard Colahan, March 24, 2021, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Colahan

Our AHRMA Mid-Atlantic Region XC series kicks off with the Rocket XC on 4/11. We have a 10 event series, the most popular and fastest growing AHRMA Regional series in the country. In addition, we will put on 2 National 2-day events this year, at Reynlow Park PA, and Shady Acres in western Md.
The Potomac Vintage Riders club is our primary sponsor, and series info and the schedule is posted on their web site at:
https://www.pvrclub.org/cross_country.html

We're always looking for more Pentons!

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

skiracer

Yep. You guys have the right idea, the right terrain, and willingness to put on a proper XC event.  It's great to see. Thanks!

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

fischercycle

Hello ,Rich keep up the good work I see your getting ready for all the vintage races this year,[:p] should be a good turn out, our crazy crew are at the shop every sunday working on their old bikes from last years battles trying to salvage them for this years torture to come. But I think their just trying to keep me handy in case they break down  with those old klunkers:D, see you at REYNLOW PARK

Richard Colahan

Jake, send some of the Fisher Wrecking Crew out to our season opener at Rocket near Three Springs PA this Sunday. Not too far from Steel-town! Take care...
Quotequote:Originally posted by fischercycle

Hello ,Rich keep up the good work I see your getting ready for all the vintage races this year,[:p] should be a good turn out, our crazy crew are at the shop every sunday working on their old bikes from last years battles trying to salvage them for this years torture to come. But I think their just trying to keep me handy in case they break down  with those old klunkers:D, see you at REYNLOW PARK

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA