2021 Barber VMD

Started by Kip Kern, September 11, 2021, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Who is planning on going to Barber this year?

thrownchain

Rick Penno

I'm thinking about it, I hope you are going,

If so I will be their.

johnbowman

I am planning to go. I'm going to race the Berkshire in Cross Country.

dennis brown

my son and i are going see you there

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Kip Kern

Great weekend at Barber although a little soft in spots due to a prior weeks rain. Only found one 70-71 Penton tank in the swaps indicating Penton parts have pretty much dried up in the country. Great to see all and nice to be out and about not playing the Covid game. Hats off to Barber and all the volunteers.

firstturn

Kip that is sad to hear on Penton parts as I try and tell people it is a good place to find Penton parts.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

skiracer

Covid "game?" really?  Tell that to the families of the more than 700,000 people that have lost their lives to the "game."

Quotequote:Originally posted by Kip Kern

Great weekend at Barber although a little soft in spots due to a prior weeks rain. Only found one 70-71 Penton tank in the swaps indicating Penton parts have pretty much dried up in the country. Great to see all and nice to be out and about not playing the Covid game. Hats off to Barber and all the volunteers.

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Rick Penno

wfopete

I don't think this site can support all the debating on this subject.

Let's move on to Barber or Penton chat...please.

Quotequote:Originally posted by skiracer

Covid "game?" really?  Tell that to the families of the more than 700,000 people that have lost their lives to the "game."

Quotequote:Originally posted by Kip Kern

1976 Penton 175 XC

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good