what are you thankful for?

Started by paul a. busick, November 22, 2021, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul a. busick

I hope we all have a wounderful thanks giving and that we are thankful for the things we have.  Enjoy the holiday.  Amherst Paul :)

firstturn

Amen Paul.  Thanks for your Friendship.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

On the subject, I do think that members of the POG, are senior in both age, and it's experience. In that respect, our youth was exposed to an era full of political BS. And yet, the desire. To this day, I am resolved, thank you, Mr.Penton

Thomas Brosius
Thomas Brosius

skiracer

I'm thankful for a great family, to be able to ride such great motorcycles, to have access to such a depth of knowledge here at the POG site, and for the science that has created the latest vaccine.

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

ALB

I am thankful for many things. So many that it could fill a book. So to narrow it down these are a few of the Penton related:

The joy and pleasure of trail riding my 72 Jackpiner back in the 70's and 80's. Although I was heart sick the day that I was thrown out of my last riding area, that led to me putting that energy into my Penton parts hobby, which led to my Penton Parts business, which then led to being involved with the formation of the Penton Owners Group.
I am thankful for all of you that I have had the pleasure to meet at the swap meets, over the phone, and at the POG meetings and events over the past 27+ years. It has been wonderful to hear and share our Penton stories. I thank you for your friendships.
I am especially thankful for John Penton allowing me meet to meet with him and becoming a part of his extended family.
:)

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

hankthecrank

I too am very thankful for many things. I'm very thankful to have grown up in an area that has always had many places to ride off road and I'm thankful that now my heroes are my friends. Thanks Poggers. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Don Roth

Both the distinct noise and smell of a two stroke.
Good T day, all.

Daniel P. McEntee

This year is kind of special. My son Sean was just medically retired from the Army as a UAV operator after almost 18 years of service and 6 deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. This past Monday was his first official day as a civilian again! This is the first Thanksgiving that he has been home since he enlisted, and the first that my immediate family has been together on Thanksgiving since then also. Just have to worry about him driving home to Colorado from now on!
   HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
   Dan McEntee

clayman

I am thankful for everything the Lord has given me: a roof over my head, food on the table, good family, friends, God's great love, good health and so much more.
Clay

Rick Bennett

I am thankful to still be walking around after all the sudden stops.