1977 250 MC 5

Started by theoriginalgl, December 07, 2021, 12:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoriginalgl

Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum. My name is Gerald Langston. I got bitten by the restoration bug a few years ago and am now wanting to add a 77 250 mc 5 to my collection. What I am looking for is a fairly good core bike. any help would be appreciated. If anyone is interested, you can see some of my work on Instagram, I go by theoriginalgl

Mike Lenz

I have a double mount footpeg 77 frame, 400 engine and some other items. I think there are a couple complete bikes I saw recently for sale somewhere on the web also. Nice to see the interest.

theoriginalgl

Thanks Mike, I am really looking for a complete bike. Seems like you have a "stash of parts" :)

Mike Korgan

There's a guy out here that has one for sale. His name is Lloyd Boland. I don't have a number for him but I'll probably see him on the 19th. I'll try to steer him in your direction.

theoriginalgl

Thank you Mike, that would be great.:)

Mike OReilly

I have a fully restored 1977 250 that I am bringing to York, for sale.
Contact me if interested.
[email protected]

theoriginalgl

Quotequote:Originally posted by Mike Korgan

There's a guy out here that has one for sale. His name is Lloyd Boland. I don't have a number for him but I'll probably see him on the 19th. I'll try to steer him in your direction.

theoriginalgl

theoriginalgl

theoriginalgl

Quotequote:Originally posted by theoriginalgl

Hey Mike, It turns out Loyd is a customer of ours and we have agreed on terms for the bike.Thanks for your help.