Updated POG website and message board THANKS

Started by Paul Danik, February 06, 2022, 10:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Thank you Karen, Bill, Kevin and all of the "helpers" who have been working behind the scenes to upgrade this website.

Paul

Dale Fisher

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

SouthRider

YES YES YES.

Many thanks for the countless hours Y'all have put into this - not only for the current website changeover - but for the years of service you have put into the old site too.

I truly appreciate Y'all
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

Daniel P. McEntee

HEY HEY HEY!!! What a neat surprise this morning!! Thanks a WHOLE bunch to the folks that have been doing the hard work! I can't express how much I have missed this list. I haven't ridden or touched a bike in a long time but still check into the POG groups several times a day for my "FIX!!"
   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
   Dan McEntee

Hank

Very nice and glad to " see " everyone again. Many thanks!

Don Roth

What all else have said and more, THANKS!!
-don

wfopete

Ditto!

Are there new features we need to know about?

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Richard Colahan

POG Web Site Factory Works Team Wrenches!!!

Please know just how much those of us that wouldn't know where to START to upgrade this site appreciate all the work you have put into it!

-Richard
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

OhioTed

Thank you indeed, Bill and Karen and anyone else who may have been involved in this advantageous step forward.  Your efforts are very much appreciated.