Bike Transport - Ohio to Ca.

Started by FMF MX, November 12, 2002, 10:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMF MX

Hi all...
I bought another 125 Husky that I have to pick up in Zanesville, Ohio over the holidays..I'm going to take one of those therapeutic road trips and do it with my favorite x..Now, does anybody need anything moved from either of these areas?? I plan on leaving on dec 24th, and returning dec 30th..If you need any bikes shuttled, let me know..I will make it reasonable to do so cost wise.
Happy Holidays to you all..

Bart Carrigan
Bart Carrigan

Larry Perkins

Bart

I don't need anything transported but if your journey puts you on I44 through Springfield, Missouri stop by and visit The Penton Man.

FMF MX

Thanks Larry, I may do just that. Can you send me a ph.# to my email? [email protected]. I will call when I'm a few hrs out. I appreciate it.

Bart Carrigan
Bart Carrigan

Dave Withrow

Hi Bart,
    There's a guy in southern CA that has a bike I want.  I just might take you up on your offer.  E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll give you the details.  Thank you.
    Dave

Dennis D

Bart, Would you please contact Rico at [email protected] about the bike transport. He is on the Vinduro site and did not know if he could contact you at POG or not. He is wanting a Herc. brought back from the east to Ca. Thanks, Dennis