Ron Carbaugh

Started by Cal Alexander, May 31, 2024, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal Alexander

Just heard the sad news that our dear friend and longtime POG member Ron Carbaugh passed away last evening. Ron touched many of us in the Penton Owners Group with his friendship, knowledge and generosity. He was never too busy to advise on a project, locate hard to find parts or share a story from his many years in Motorsports as a racer and a business executive. Ron is survived by his wife Chris. Rest in Peace our friend!
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

KJDonovan

Godspeed Ron – you will be truly missed. 
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

slvrbrdfxr

Very sorry to read Cal's post about RC. Heartfelt condolences to the family and rest easy my friend !
Dave McC

Don Roth

Godspeed indeed, rest in peace, Sheriff.

paul arthur busick

He was a fine fellow.  You could not ask for better friend.  He will be missed.
Amherst Paul

ALB

Ron was a long time customer and friend going back to more than 25 years. He had a liver transplant 20 some years ago and I would joke with him that he should be eating a lot of onions and ketchup because they go good with liver. He was a fun and informative person to talk with. A lot of knowledge of motorcycles and racing from his involvement with Honda. He will be missed.
Alan Buehner

Kip Kern

What a great friend and POG member. You couldn't have asked for a nicer guy to talk to about anything. Ron was so knowledgeable in so many subjects. He will be greatly missed indeed. I'm so glad I was afforded the opportunity to have known him. Go ARMY, and rest in peace brother!

Big Mac

Sorry to hear. Seemed to be a true gentleman. Only knew him from his posts and replies here but he was always a supporter of us fellow vintage fans and rooted us on in our passions and endeavors. Godspeed Ron!
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR