1974 Penton suspension parts

Started by Lsroberts549, June 04, 2024, 10:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lsroberts549

Hi all - I am looking for front forks and triple clamps for my 1974 Penton 400 Mint.  Would like to keep the suspension as original .  Thanks in advance

rob brown

I just picked up a sad and forlorn Jackpiner roller - well, semi roller. I will need to look up to see if it fits if you are interested.

This is a long term shed bike. I plan on bringing it up to vmd to see if anyone can use it.

rob brown

frame# 7-20857083

No motor. Can send a pic.

Update: I don't think my forks and clamps will be right for you. It is an older model w/ likely 32 mm forks. I think you have 35 mm.

I could not find the production year guide or serial number listing. Perhaps that won't come up on mobile? I will look on my laptop tonight. I may have missed news about these because I haven't looked in awhile.

Rain Man

I think that 74 mint came with 35mm cerianis. Most 74 bikes suspension and triple clamps are interchangeable. If there 35mm.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Lsroberts549

I found the forks I was looking for. 

slvrbrdfxr

Hi,
If you're still looking for a set of the 35mm triple clamps which take the tapered top fork tubes, I have some packed in my trailer and taking them to Mid Ohio next weekend. $150 for them. You can email me direct using my screen name here and adding @cox.net.
Dave McCullough