AHRMA Cross Country Series

Started by Mark Annan, November 29, 2002, 11:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

To all interested parties:  Here is a link to the Yahoo email group dedicated to the AHRMA Cross Country series.  

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ahrmacc

We invite anyone and everyone interested in the AHRMA Cross Country series to join.  The purpose of this group is to discuss anything that pertains to AHRMA Cross Country Racing.  In this group we will share information about upcoming events, share technical information, discuss rules and proposals, and endeavor to make the AHRMA Cross Country series the
best it can be.

Currently several members are interested in input and feedback related to expanding and promoting the series.  They are also interested in discussing rules and regulations governing racing formats for the Cross Country series.  They are particularly interested in the recent ISDT Reunion Ride.  It is hoped that a set of guidelines for course layout, operation, and scoring can be put together and officially adopted by AHRMA so that more events similar to the Reunion Ride can be put on the schedule.

Sincerely:  Yahoo AHRMA Cross Country group moderator

Mick Milakovic

An outstanding forum.  I, for one, am very interested in more events like the ISDTRR.  While I didn't compete this year, I did follow all of the preparations and results on this site and others.  Next year will be different!  Kudos to you, Mark, all the organizers and supporters of the RR and cross country series!

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
[email protected]
Mick