1971 125 six day for sale

Started by mmolyneux, January 16, 2003, 11:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmolyneux

1971 six day steel tank bike for sale.i have owned the bike from 1972/1973 and have a nj state title .the bike is in very nice cond the six day green tank has a small dent and i have but a red berkshier on the bike currently the bike is all origanel the exhaust pipe is in excl cond except for the last 8-10 inches and has no silencer the bike runs and rides excellent and i do take it for monthly ride also have orig sachs manuel and misc parts.can email pics or short clip riding it i hat to part with it but have no room for it and an old hodaka(i have owned these since i was 13)email me at [email protected] or post one here
thanks mike
i can crate for shipping
hodaka is in mint shape but have not ran in 10 plus years maybe 350-400 bucks

john durrill

What year and CC is the HODAKA ?
what would it cost to ship to north florida? ( Jax area )
John D.

mmolyneux

Quotequote:
What year and CC is the HODAKA ?
what would it cost to ship to north florida? ( Jax area )
John D.
john
the hodaka is ace 100 cc i race ftr and can poss del to north fla as i ride at different areas around the state i would need to check the schedule to see when that would be
thanks
mike

Steve Genter

Hi Mike, I am interested in the 125 Penton. If possible you could call me at 888-675-1357. Also could you e-mail some pictures? Thanks, Steve Genter.

Steve Genter

john durrill

Mike, i'm interested in the 100 Hodie. can you send me a pic of it? what year is it?
 are you located in Florida or?
 thanks,
 John D.
e-mail, [email protected]