Penton on Bike Week.....tape wanted

Started by Mike Berrington, January 19, 2003, 07:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Berrington

Anyone have a tape of the Penton program on Bike Week from several weeks ago?    I plan to attend the Feb POG meeting in OH and would love to pick up a copy there if possible.

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

Paul Danik

Mike,
  I have the original that was made during the taping of the show.  I will try and make a couple of them up and have them at the meeting. I am going to the Museum this Tuesday to finalize the plans for the meeting and hope to secure the use of a VCR-TV to have the show aired on during coffee in the morning and maybe during lunch.  We have a really packed schedule already, but that show is worth seeing if we can. Hey guys, BRING YOUR PENTONS TO THE MEETING!!!!  Barn fresh or racer, or perfect restoration, we want to fill the underocver parking area with PENTONS!!!!
Paul

Mike Berrington

Thanks Paul,  I will be glad to pay for and or replace the tape, plus any publication costs.

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

RICHARD MORGAN

I would also like a copy of the tape, I missed the show. please e-mail me with the cost. [email protected]

crash carden

Hello Paul,I also would like a copy of this tape if possible. I'm willing to pay for it.Thanks Crash Carden

crash carden

Hello Paul,I also would like a copy of this tape if possible. I'm willing to pay for it.Thanks Crash Carden, email [email protected]