Doug Wilford

Started by Dwight Rudder, February 10, 2003, 12:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

I just though everyone should know that Doug is in hospital awaiting Gall Bladder surgery. Think Happy thoughts for him and lets us wish him a speedy recovery.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

rob w

Thanks Dwight,
 Please let us know when he's out of the woods.

Get well soon Doug.

Dave Withrow

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Doug.

don howard

Doug.  Wish you a speedy recovery.                      Don Howard

david lynch

doug, get well soon and have a speedy recovery.  

david lynch

Mick Milakovic

Doug,
I've never met you, but I feel like I know you because I remember your name from ISDT's of the past!  Also, when you enclosed a personal "Welcome to POG" note in my first issue of "Keeping Track" it made me feel special.  Thank you, and Godspeed to a special person in your own right.

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

Rocket

Get well soon Doug.  Hopefully the surgery went well.
CU at Mid-Ohio
Rocket
Rod Gorzny

Mike Berrington

Get well soon Doug,  I hope it was not all of the pizza on Saturday that caused that gall bladder attach!  Thanks for all of the info you presented and your personal attention you gave my father and I,  hope to see you soon.

Mike Berrington

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

Dwight Rudder

Hello everyone,
Doug is still in the hospital,  still on antibotics and IVs.  They put a nitro patch on him today and gave him some bata blockers and his blood pressure droped very low.  He does not have high blood pressure.  So they took the nitro patch off.  
Doug is waiting for the cardiac test to be done and hopefully everything will be okay to go ahead with the GB surgery.  He is not a happy camper.He is not to good at laying around doing nothing.  I keep taking him magazines to read.  At least he is feeling better than he was Sunday.
Thanks for all your prayers
Dot

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist

lobo6y

Thanks for the update Dwight.  Thoughts and prayers for DOug.
Regards, dave

tomale

Thanks for the update,
Please let doug know that He is in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure that we all are looking good news. Doug was the first one to respond to my questions when I first found this site. Get well soon Doug

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

75Penton250

Doug, though we've never met I hope you're back in the saddle again real soon.  Our prayers are with you.
Todd

deek

Speedy recovery Doug!!!!!

Dale

Paul Danik

I just finished talking to Doug on the phone.  He is in good spirits and appreciates everyone's well wishes and prayers.  He needs to get a couple of medical issues resolved and then the gallblatter with be history. He is anxious to get home and get back to work on the Sachs engines that are waiting for him in his shop. You can tell Doug is an enduro rider, he waited to have his gallblatter attack till after Saturday's POG meeting where he presented an outstanding session on the Sachs engine, now that is what I call timing!!!!

Dwight Rudder

I talked to Doug this morning also. He was in good spirits but bored.  He was complaining that he had engines backing up for repair.  I am going to Indy Trade show tomorrow and won't be able to check in with him till Monday. I am sure Paul will keep you up to date.
Cher'o

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist