Jackpine Replica for sale!

Started by J.L.Schnelbach, February 22, 2003, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.L.Schnelbach

Having owned one of the very first 175cc Jackpiners I ordered this Anniversary Edition bike, over a year before they existed, as a trip down memory lane.  I love it, but it's been ridden much less than 100 miles, and only by an old man playing Course Marshall at FTR races in Florida.  Never raced!  Never dropped!   Steahly flywheel, Litz carb., Pro Action suspension mods. It's been in storage since new. I'm moving to a little cabin in the mountains...don't need 8 bikes. I'll keep the hat,bag,mug, and collectors T shirt..you take this primo machine. Make me a serious offer.  John S.  Seminole Fl.

DKWRACER

Are you talking about the KTM LE edition in blue (200cc) if so email me ASAP!!!!!
[email protected]ks

Thomas Brosius

RONHAN

E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] i live in HUDSON FL..

RON HANSARD
RON HANSARD

Blue_Dog

I hope its not a 200. Please E info. I will make you an offer.

Jim

mmolyneux

john s
please email info on your bike i am an ftr menber in west palm beach fl and am deffinely interested (i own a 71 penton and 400 ktm )and would like to race the 175 in the vitage class please e mail me at [email protected] with phone # to contact you
thank you
mike
SR C #313 FTR

Larry Perkins

The Anniversary bikes were 200cc but were called Jackpiners and done in blue to commemorate the Penton Jackpiners of old.

generalbay

if this is the real deal what is the production # ? does the certifcate of authenticity papers come with it? I have production #5 if anyone has any questions
I would be happy to share any info i have
david duvall