Penton Instructions

Started by MCQUILLAN, March 11, 2003, 12:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCQUILLAN

Diggin thru a box of old enduro results and magazine articiles.  Found five pages titiled "Instructions-Penton 125 & 100cc". Probably from 1968/1969- it came with my first Penton. If anyone needs a copy, send me a mailing address.

john durrill

we would like a copy.we can scan it and post it in the library,
 John Durrill
Rt 12 box 152
Lake City Florida 32025
 Thanks
John & Peter

Blue_Dog

John:

What libary?  Link?

Best to you,

B_D

Blue_Dog

Sorry about that. Dialog box said retry so I did ABOUT 6 or seven times. ????
B_D

rd400pi

BlueDog,
  I almost fell out of my chair laughing about your reply problem.  Isn't that the way it always works?  You try your best and then the fancy schmancy computer kicks you right square in the "how ya doin's".  Sheesh.

Mike Husted (rd400pi)

Rocket

WOW I thought this was a HOT topic when I saw all the posts already, then I see it's just Blue_Dog with a nervous finger!!  Ha Ha
Rocket
Just laughing with you Blue_Dog

Blue_Dog

To Whom It May Concern:

I Blue_Dog promise to never never never press Retry again!

Signed
The "Blue_Dog"

john durrill

B_D here is the link .
 if you need to use it you will have to join. we had to do that to keep the spam in our mail boxes down. Some how let me know its you. I have two pending members and I don't have a clue who they are. list it in your interest's something about Penton or POG.
 you don't have to give any factual info and its best you don't. we don't know who gets the info we list on this site, buts its free and 50 megs of storage for articles and pictures to help use restore and maintain the Bikes.
 the little things that seem to slip our minds in 6 months and take a week to find again.
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/PentonRestorationandTechGroup/
 John & Peter

Randy Kirkbride

Mac,
Great pictures.  Received them today.
Thanks again,
Randy

GregP

"Instructions-Penton 125 & 100cc"

Could you e-mail me a copy please. I have just purchased a Wassell frame and these instructions should help me build a bike around it! My e-mail address is:
[email protected]
Thanks!

Greg