72 'piner for sale .. found on another site

Started by gooey, February 15, 2001, 07:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooey

just in case anyone's interested,, sounds like a decent bike,, just thought id pass it on ...

For Sale: '72 Penton 175 Jackpiner, un-restored all original condition except for the Petty fender's...bike is running and is very clean for it's age, give it a kick and go...$1000 plus shipping. Have title as well. Please email me for pic's.
Sent From: 143.182.246.27 (proxy1.ch.intel.com)
Phone: (480) 807-1401
Robert D. Hawes Jr.
Mesa, AZ USA - Thursday, February 15, 2001 at 13:33:21 (CST)

Thats the way I saw it ...

1973 Jackpiner 175,          my  "real" name is Mark McGrew, my friends call me Gooey,, Please,, call me Gooey!

Tony Price

I have several pictures of this bike I can forward to anyone who would like to see it.  I hhave fr, bk, lft, and rt views.  It is in MX dress.

This isn't my bike, but I know the person who posted it and he is a straight forward and trustworthy guy.  I bought the other 72 that was listed with it for a while.

Tony P
Tony

Dwight Rudder

Tony please send pics if this bike is for sale still.
Thanks,
Dwight

I have several pictures of this bike I can forward to anyone who would like to see it.  I hhave fr, bk, lft, and rt views.  It is in MX dress.

This isn't my bike, but I know the person who posted it and he is a straight forward and trustworthy guy.  I bought the other 72 that was listed with it for a while.

Tony P
[/quote]

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.