125 Right Side Cover

Started by namgar, April 29, 2003, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namgar

I saw this  right side cover on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10065&item=2412388697&rd=1
and am wondering if it is the same as the ones Barry Higgins sells that were for the 250's.  Does anybody know anything about this/  It looks different to me in that it has a number plate built in

William R Gahrmann
William R Gahrmann

Larry Perkins

That one is different than the ones Barry has.  That one is old plastic(yellowed)  and is shaped a bit different.

namgar

Does anyone know who made these or where I can get one?  Is it posssible to fit the 250 Hare Scrambles right side cover to a 125?  I'd love to have a cover there rather than just the original heat shield and number plate.

William R Gahrmann
William R Gahrmann

Larry Perkins

The side covers that several suppliers sell will work on any of the Pentons 125 to 400.  They are not pre-drilled so you can drill them to your mount.  We have put them on many bikes and customers have done the same.

namgar

I am probably going to attach an old 250 side cover that I have, but I was really interested in this particular one because of the number plate that is included.  It appears to offer a more symmetrical appearance with the left side cover and mounts to the existing tabs.

William R Gahrmann
William R Gahrmann